• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by ElDash

1. ElDash

Australian Horse Movie 2018 - Dash Updates

The movie has been selected for 2 film festivals NYC Indie Film Festival, July 2018 European Independent Film Awards, July 2018 and has won 2 awards to date: Best Documentary, NYC Indie Film Festival, July 2018 Best Director, NYC Indie Film Festival, July 2018
  2. ElDash

The new STEVE HALFPENNY movie is now available at www.stevehalfpennymovie.com three months ahead of schedule. Thanks to the DASH community for your support.
  3. ElDash

Hello - very exciting news! The STEVE HALFPENNY movie, Soft Feel and Light Hands is being released online today! https://www.stevehalfpenny.com/store/VVWvwNG3 We pre-sold over $15,000 worth of DVDs & online copies on Kickstarter a few months ago, and these are all now en route all around the...
  4. ElDash

Hello, APRIL UPDATE: I wanted to share a quick update with you all about the Steve Halfpenny movie, which Dash sponsored in Jan/early Feb 2018. The film shoot took place over 3 weeks in Blanchetown, South Australia. We had a lots of people involved, from all over Australia and some people also...
  5. ElDash

Hello all, a quick update. We're now into month #2 of post-production. The movie is progressing very well and lots more work to be done. I'm in the middle of edits, narration recording, organising music and audio pickups. We are planning for a Sept 2018 release date. Thanks again for your support.
  6. ElDash

Pictures from the film set can be viewed here: http://www.greyponyfilms.com/light-hands-movie/
  7. ElDash

Thanks to everyone who voted for the new Aussie horse movie. A quick update... it's now early February and we have just completed 3 weeks of non-stop shooting in South Australia. The early footage is looking amazing. I am flying home back to Ireland now in a few days, and will be spending most...
  8. ElDash

• NEW FILM: Australian horseman uses Dash to sell horse products worldwide

Thanks to everyone who voted for this project. It was successfully funded. I will keep you all updated over the next few months. We are hoping to release the movie before Sept 2018. Elaine
  9. ElDash

Filming continues :) More behind the scenes pics posted here: https://www.greyponyfilms.com/light-hands-movie/
  10. ElDash

Thanks Hilawe, your support is appreciated. We are 7 days into filming now (up at 5.30am this morning for filming at 7am). We've got some amazing shots so far. We've also been invited to show the movie in a film festival in NYC when it's done. It's really exciting.
  11. ElDash

I arrived out to South Australia nearly a week ago, so filming is underway! Here are some photos from the set. We have a great team and crew here, and yesterday we got some amazing drone footage as well for the movie. Photos: https://www.greyponyfilms.com/light-hands-movie/
  12. ElDash

Just arrived in Oz after a 24 hour plane trip. I can't wait to get started!! :) Aiming to have 99% of filming done in the next 30 days, then post-production will start in early February. Happy new year everyone.
  13. ElDash

UPDATE: We have just launched the film via facebook + email to over 10,000 horse riders in the UK, USA, Ireland, Australia & NZ. We will be sharing many updates in the next 6 months, including sponsors to our fans during the film production process. I would love to figure out how I can work with...
  14. ElDash

I am flying out to Australia to begin shooting this Sunday Dec 31. Would love to put this proposal in also by this date if I can get any ideas for the proposal cost - thanks
Back