• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by duffman

1. duffman

Budget System v2 / Transform PR

You told it all in a laconic sentence.
  2. duffman

Budget Proposal - Vendor-Experience UPDATED

This team is giving me good vibes for the coming season. Drama is good for the soul. After all, these guys have taken the "Buy me a coffee" button to the next level. The creators of the Institute of Cryptobureaucracy and brmBar did not go so far as the InstantX soda machine. BTW, some things...
  3. duffman

Budget Proposal - Vendor-Experience UPDATED

In these tough times who could resist a full monty?
  4. duffman

A little story

Outrage! You forgot the endless spinning wheel also known as technical support. Think about the indescribable pleasure users would get if developers only provided the program. Free/Libre software is more than the source. That single word stirs to the core :grin: I have a bad memory, but I think...
  5. duffman

Budget Proposal : Promotion / Reimbursement / Core Team

What a difference a year makes, huh? Let's give some colour to this thread.
  6. duffman

Darksend: To seed or not to seed?

Could you please chillax? It's sunday.
  7. duffman

V12 Release

Hmmm... What do clouds smell like? Mr. Chairman, thank you for the new release. It is quite a show you are having here. I did not expect less from you. :grin: I may have stumbled upon a wonderful loop (or someone is performing a stress test on the network): 2015-08-18 21:10:44 mnp - Masternode...
  8. duffman

11.2 - Dash Release

I say thee nay. There is a better way to do that. You only need to open your client and type: masternode vote-many nay Beautiful, isn't it? We can adopt developers, too.
  9. duffman

Electrum Dark

I'm sorry, moli. I do not think that is possible. As Thomas said: meatbags are not good at generating really random phrases. I found a workaround for my problem. My provider does not like irc (irrsi also refuses to work), so some changes were necessary in the...
  10. duffman

Rebranding Followup

Oh boy, now whenever I hear the so called experts talking seriously about money I will point them out to this brand issue. Humanity is sooo predictable. If investors are scared by the name, then it is easy to draw the conclusion. They are a bunch of cowards and idiots without any short-term or...
  11. duffman

Rebranding and Scalability

GRUESOME DEATH AWAITS US ALL!!!! Ahem, as a non-English speaker I can only say: pleaaaze. This topic has reached eight pages and nobody has even mentioned the obvious answer. Have you checked the number one source of witty comments aside from twitter? Don't tread on me My veredict is clear...
  12. duffman

Electrum Dark

I tried every single possible combination, even the suggestion in the trollb... I mean, the bct thread. 91.142.211.178 = electrum-drk.club. Someone a little paranoid may think that you have banned me from the IRC channel :grin: Thanks for your time, Props. And thanks for adding me, vertoe.
  13. duffman

Electrum Dark

~# git reset --hard origin/master HEAD is now at 4522ecf Darkcoin: Corrected inconsistency with IRC naming convention Yep. I have applied the changes, but no luck. I cannot find peers: ~# electrum-drk-server peers []
  14. duffman

Electrum Dark

Sorry but no cookie for you :smile: I wrote the dot explicitly because the forum does not allow "sneaky urls" to members with two posts or less. It is something else.
  15. duffman

Electrum Dark

I would not discard this client so soon . The "electrum -style" client is the only choice for newcomers that can't download the whole blockchain. Here, have some pics for your viewing pleasure: I have also setup an electrum server on electrum-drk dot club. The leveldb with the 10000 pruning...
Back