• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by digitaldude

1. D

import paper wallet with passphrase

were you able to get this done? it pretty easy after a few times lol... just go here: https://paper.dash.org/ click on wallet details then check bip38 encrypt and enter your private key and passphrase, then it will show you the 51 character private key in WIF format. Take that 51 character key...
  2. D

Best Options For Securing DASH?

There is a misconception with paper wallets that they have to be "printed" but the fact is they can be saved to a file in which case they never get to printer memory. Furthermore only the private key needs to be saved. The address and funds in the wallet can be restored with just the key alone...
  3. D

i never said to store them on a computer, i said store them on usb stick (as in a removable storage device)
  4. D

good point, thats why its good to have backups, i even go as far as encrypting the pdf file and storing it in multiple locations
  5. D

dont store it on your computer, store it on a few usb sticks (get one that looks just like a ledger so it reminds you what its for)
  6. D

by "paper" i dont mean physical paper.. i mean print output to a pdf file
  7. D

DASH MINING CONTRACT NO LONGER AVAILBLE

It is no longer available... sorry Im not sure how to delete this thread
  8. D

Paper wallet is the "best" since they are free. Hardware wallets have an upfront cost. Google "dash paper wallet"
Back