• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by darklord1981

1. D

v0.10.16 - Onyx v2

I just got home from work. Out of 4 masternodes I manage, three were offline. The one that was online still had the cold wallet on my home PC open. I've just ran the command grep HotCold .darkcoin/debug.log Maybe it will help with the cold/hot wallet setup. I guess i'll know in an hour.
  2. D

v0.10.16 - Onyx v2

The result from ./darkcoind masternode list is { "37.59.21.58:9999" : 1, "178.62.172.195:9999" : 0 } Neither is my IP.
  3. D

v0.10.16 - Onyx v2

Exact same thing is happening for me. I can't get the MN back online.
  4. D

Enforcement of masternode payments is active!

Edit. This payment looks like it was robbed too. My servers are running the update, PRIOR to this 'payment. http://c2n.me/j3oBnH.jpg
  5. D

Development Update - August 19, 2014

Discussion on bitcointalk about calling DarkTor " Web 3.0 " Gets a +1 from me
  6. D

I regreat nothing, I believe

I agree, PR and official releases hasn't been coordinated well, this has let us down I think. But the tech works, which is the most important thing.,
  7. D

I regreat nothing, I believe

The ONLY thing that has changed in IMHO is the price. Darksend+ works. Darkcoin works. Mr Market is being temperamental, much like teenage girl with PMS. I now have a third masternode :D
  8. D

v0.10.12.x RC4 Testing

+1 for the New Posts Button (Its under forums then new posts) but that's a whole extra click! ;)
  9. D

COMPLETE MASTERNODE GUIDE (WINDOWS LOCAL + LINUX REMOTE @VULTR)

damn thing still wont start. Grep command returns just a blank line. damn it, Edit: Fixed. Seems I fired up the wrong cold wallet against the wrong MN and somehow managed to merge the MN and new wallet address, creating only 1 MN instead of too. (prob the beer's fault) haha Just rebuilt both...
  10. D

Thanks bro! Its been doing my head in for hours!
  11. D

Okay, thought I was going crazy How to I decompress it? and utilise it like i would the wget command... bit of a Linux moron... my bad :S
  12. D

I thought that might be the issue. Was using this command wget http://www.darkcoin.io/downloads/rc/darkcoind and it was only doing 101105 How can I update to 101106?
  13. D

I have issues setting up MN #2. It doesn't seem to be downloading the blockchain. When I do ./darkcoind getinfo it shows { "version" : 101105, "protocolversion" : 70018, "walletversion" : 60000, "balance" : 0.00000000, "blocks" : 0, "timeoffset" : 0, "connections" : 0...
  14. D

Current price below 5$

100% agree. However regular, official updates from the development team may help reassure the moronic masses.
  15. D

is there a plan for Darkcoin 2.0?

I was thinking the same thing today while walking the dog in a sleep deprived delirious state. Not sure how the system would handle disputes though. First thing's first, RC4, code audit & open source.
Back