• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by darkchild

1. darkchild

Dash iPhone Wallet

May the force be with you. I look forward to playing with the app! Looking good so far. -DC
  2. darkchild

WTS Fresh batch of DASH to sell/trade

Hi guys, Need to boost your DASH stash or deploy a new masternode? I've got some extra DASH and I'm looking to trade for BTC or if you're local, we can do a bank to bank transfer. I have a couple of hundred available. Feel free to PM me. Thanks. DC
  3. darkchild

Vote: Self-sustainable Decentralized Governance by Blockchain

What if more than 51% of mastenode owners ABSTAIN from the vote after the voting window closes presumably due to lack of being aware of the vote or maybe because they were too technically challenged to run a basic command line entry. Is there a way to send out a network alert/broadcast to...
  4. darkchild

Vote: Self-sustainable Decentralized Governance by Blockchain

Winners pre-empt. Losers react... Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. Sooner than later the U.S. government is either going to coming knocking or will require all cryptos including DASH to introduce key changes that will lead to total regulatory capture as we see from the article below...
  5. darkchild

Why women stay away from bitcoin (Cryptos)

An interesting article that should help the devs and marketing teams come up with some solutions. DASH has already addressed at least one point that the article raises. ‘There are 36 men and one woman going to a big bitcoin summit on Richard Branson’s private island’ Fusion, April 29 Am I...
  6. darkchild

No DASH - The War on Cash: Transparently Totalitarian

Nick: We recently published an article from Doug Casey on sound and unsound banking. If you look at all the skirmishes in the War on Cash in recent years in so many different countries and map it all out, it looks like there is coordination among those governments. Is that right? Joe...
  7. darkchild

Joe Salerno: The War on Cash is the attempt by governments to phase cash out of their economies. Governments hate cash because they hate the financial privacy cash makes possible. And they prefer that you keep your money in a bank to help prop up an unsound fractional reserve banking system...
  8. darkchild

When asked what he thought the future might look like, George Orwell said “imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever.” Not exactly a cheery thought, and one I don’t agree with. While the forces pushing for centralization of power have been prevailing for decades, they haven’t won a total...
  9. darkchild

Leaked Chainalysis Roadmap Angers Bitcoin Community

Why the world needs DASH Chainalysis offers a service that provides financial institutions with the means to obtain regulatory compliance through real-time analysis of the blockchain. Based in Switzerland and headed by ex-Kraken COO Michael Grønager and former Mycelium engineer Jan Møller, the...
  10. darkchild

Bitcoin Core version 0.10.1 released

Will the DASH codebase be updated to include the updates included in the changelog for this latest BTC release? I know our devs are spinning a million plates right now, so I'm just curious if we will update our code what sort of timelines are we looking at. https://bitcoin.org/en/release/v0.10.1
  11. darkchild

Self-sustainable Decentralized Governance by Blockchain

Like I said, Governance is a grey area, so in such cases I can propose that the DASH foundation board members verify such an individual or corporation and have their public identities on file and then let the community know that they can confirm that the person or corporation are who they claim...
  12. darkchild

I've read all of the posts thus far and weighed all the pros and cons from my own perspective. I'm 100% behind this new initiative and I have the following comments and suggestions to make with the hopes that we can stop arguing like old house wives and keep DASHing. We currently have three...
  13. darkchild

For those weak hands and non-believers who were dumping their DASH during the last dip these past few days, thanks for helping me load up on some more! DASH is more than just the ticker price! It's a revolution. At this rate of development and innovation DASH will become a phenomenon thanks to...
  14. darkchild

The Next Generation of Digital Currency

What is increasingly evident is that the traditional role of banks is being reimagined by non-banking software and hardware companies. They can move money, assign risk, and even raise money in the case of Kickstarter, Tilt and other crowdfunding services. Does this make them banks? What role do...
  15. darkchild

The Next Generation of Digital Currency

An interesting Wired.com piece by Michael Copeland, Partner at Andreessen Horowitz. Might be nice to contact him about DASH. There was a time when people happily used chickens, pigs, or a nice pile of lumber as payment for a cow, some clothes, or anything else of value. And then some smart...
Back