• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

darkchild

I'm a Dark Matter enthusiast.

Dark matter is a kind of matter hypothesized in astronomy and cosmology to account for gravitational effects that appear to be the result of invisible mass. Dark matter cannot be seen directly with telescopes; evidently it neither emits nor absorbs light or other electromagnetic radiation at any significant level. It is otherwise hypothesized to simply be matter that is not reactant to light.Instead, the existence and properties of dark matter are inferred from its gravitational effects on visible matter, radiation, and the large-scale structure of the universe. According to the Planck mission team, and based on the standard model of cosmology, the total mass–energy of the known universe contains 4.9% ordinary matter, 26.8% dark matter and 68.3% dark energy.
Thus, dark matter is estimated to constitute 84.5% of the total matter in the universe, while dark energy plus dark matter constitute 95.1% of the total content of the universe.

Imagine my excitement when Evan created the Dark Gravity Wave algorithm that resolved the time warp issue with the KGW algorithm.

The future is DASH

Signature

DASH Tips: Xqr4dDkCnWsEBJEJjzcthT2JhiCXcoTWYw
Masternode Analytics Explorer: www.dashnodes.com
Follow us on Twitter @dashnodes

Trophies

1. 15

Seriously likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  2. 10

I like it a lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  3. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 5

Keeps coming back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  5. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back