• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by DanDicksPFT

1. DanDicksPFT

Press For Truth Pre-Proposal

I can definitely deliver, I have a good knowledge of the space and the ability to produce content people enjoy watching...last month someone asked me to produce a video to promote their bitcoin mining farm, this is what I came up with (just a small example of what I do)
  2. DanDicksPFT

Thank you that's good advice! And yes I think I'll change the rewards to the first 50 people! They'll still be very happy to receive $10 worth of Dash for free plus we'll get double the amount of people involved, good call ;)
  3. DanDicksPFT

Agreed! I feel there is a void here in Canada at the moment when it comes to Dash's adoption but I seek to help change that by using my platform which is Canadian based
  4. DanDicksPFT

Hi Jol, my plan in regards to Dash adoption is to raise more awareness as to the benefits of Dash with concrete cases such as the fact that I've been using it to accept payments for about 1 year now and I'd also like to outline some of the ways it has benefited society like the multiple disaster...
  5. DanDicksPFT

This is my proposal that I plan to submit for next months cycle, any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Dash Proposal ABOUT PFT: Press For Truth was founded in 2006 with the goals and intentions of becoming Canada’s top news outlet, providing information that the mainstream media of the day...
  6. DanDicksPFT

What's Going on at Dash?

Thank you for the info!
  7. DanDicksPFT

Dash Mobile Apps

Thoughts on the exodus wallet? Does anyone have experience with holding DASH there?
  8. DanDicksPFT

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself to the dash community, I know many of you personally but have never been on this forum before until today so I wanted to say hi and let you know I'm here! I'm a noob so forgive me if I'm doing anything wrong, any tips or suggestions is greatly...
  9. DanDicksPFT

Hello Dan Dicks from Press For Truth here with an introduction!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself to the dash community, I know many of you personally but have never been on this forum before until today so I wanted to say hi and let you know I'm here :) Im a noob so forgive me if I'm doing anything wrong, any tips or suggestions is greatly...
Back