• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by chinmi

1. C

System wide Masternode Setup with Systemd auto (re)start RFC

Thank you for ZEUS.. it seems to work well. I couldnt get it installed on Ubuntu 16.04 x64 (missing package), but on 20.10 it went fine.
  2. C

How to onboard 300,000 new users in one geographic location

Wow, if that is your conclusion after doing your research on David, then I seriously start questioning your ability to judge character AND proposals o_O
  3. C

Dash Medellín / Dash Colombia: 12 meetups, 250 new wallets, merchants, remittances & more

We need quality people and from what I've been seeing, you are the right guy to get something going in Colombia.
  4. C

MyDashWallet with Tipping and Hardware Wallet Support

Hello, thanks for your help. So 'Browser Support' was broken with Ledger Nano S FW 1.4, but should be fixed with 1.4.2. I will try, thanks again! edit: it works! So there is no more Browser Support option, it is handled automatically now
  5. C

PHASE 2 “WE ARE CHANGE”

It seems like we are a bit struggling with our budget lately. I would suggest to keep it small. Id be ok with 50 per month though
  6. C

DashNexus - The Next Generation Dash Governance Platform

Hello! A lot of work already put into this! In general it looks great. Just wanted to share with you some things that I thought of, while going through the document: The name ‘Nexus’ is not very approachable, a step down from ‘Central’ The Budget Graph takes a few too many seconds to interpret...
  7. C

Pre-Proposal - Visual Identity

Both logo's shocked me at first sight. But within the hour, I really warmed up to the O&M one, whereas I still dislike the T&C one. I do like @Stealth923 's suggestion to get rid of all capital letters. I also would prefer to have our iconic dashed 'D' be retained somehow. Anyway, since...
  8. C

Front-end Team Evolution Demo Video #1

Interesting. So the way I understand your reply, it will not be possible for Amanda to accept tips from her viewers on her Dash username, except if she accepts (or sends) contact requests from each of them ?
  9. C

The economic value of something is not 100$ if you are not allowed to exchange it for 100$. So your suggestion would devalue Dash ;) Funding discounts is a positive incentive and is a much better suggestion.
  10. C

Staying on topic.. The problem with contracts etc is that it needs to be enforced, leading to overhead. Dash is not in the business of enforcing and so shouldn’t David. It is better to offer positive incentives and let the ecosystem grow organically.
  11. C

By educating them of the merits of crypto. By giving them the freedom to choose for crypto and abandoning fiat. By injecting Dash into the local economy and reaching critical mass. By making Dash the best and most honest means of transacting. By incentivizing the merchants, sure. But not by...
  12. C

Lets expand the treasury by end of this year ?

If miner rewards are under scrutiny, so should MNO rewards. At least that will be the objection by miners and non-mno holders. This can not be decided on by a simple proposal over which only MNO's decide. Status quo is comfortable for a reason. Any change to the balance should be backed up by...
  13. C

I don't think you will have to worry about that. David's idea has already garnered quite a lot of attention, and it will only increase from here. Many others are trying to work with him (in competition with Dash). Plus don't forget he has his own Youtube channel as well. This project will turn...
  14. C

Chant Pre-Proposal

Hello, I have 3 things: -It's difficult to understand what the idea is about (is it a game? a store? charity?) . I think I kind of get it now, but it took too much effort. For this reason alone I would already not be inclined to vote. -I'm not able to see the appeal of this app. People will be...
  15. C

Partnership With The Free Thought Project to Bring DASH to Millions

Looking great, especially the long term relationship goal. However, I agree it needs to start off with some kind of trial period. Such an 'overhaul' is not easy to execute on, to find the right balance to benefit both Dash and TFTP. It can harm both, if not done correctly. Ben Swann is doing a...
Back