• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by CharlesBell

1. C

Dash awareness campain for students of high school and universities of latinamerica

How can students join your academic club? Need to improve math.
  2. C

showcasing spending plan

This showcasing spending proposition will give kept financing to our language interpreters, subsidizing for deciphering our wiki and recordings, and is supporting advertising sponsorships in Brazil and China. The language interpreters decipher a gigantic measure of material on a month to month...
  3. C

cryptographic money

I still didn't test and even don't think about Dash cryptographic money. What's your opinion about deciding in favor of gift (I surmise 600 DASH (?) is sensible entirety + 200 DASH (?) to sort out instructive battle about this occasion and to advise Snowden about it some way or another and move...
  4. C

5 DASH

No one prefers presenting a proposition, which as of now costs ~$20, and afterward have it neglect to pass - losing your 5 DASH until the end of time. I accept this strategy does without a doubt debilitate spammers however it likewise disheartens genuine givers that might've misinterpreted their...
Back