• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by BlueTrader

1. BlueTrader

DashForce Meetup & Presentation Program

Here is my entry for the contest: Greetings. Next time I will take pics even if we don't have five people (we only had three people come not including myself!) and you can see them here: Alex, Cal and Scott https://www.meetup.com/DashCryptoGroup/events/237253217/ To see the presentation...
  2. BlueTrader

We could always use more Dash swag. ;)
  3. BlueTrader

We did have a meeting (you can see the people who signed up for it on the web site). I did take a few pictures. I don't know if you want to consider my meeting for the contest since only three people came. https://www.meetup.com/DashCryptoGroup/events/237253217/ (Ken & Vikas said they could...
  4. BlueTrader

I don't have a problem with the contest or the rules as they are currently setup. Unfortunately I had a few people cancel and all I had were 3 people come to the meeting. So yes I spent $50 on food (actually $70 but they only ate 1/3 of what I bought) so I don't have a problem with that myself...
  5. BlueTrader

So the next meeting contest is going to have the same rules ... spread dash out to five participants ... take pics ... provide food ... etc. ? Also since this is tied to the budget proposal process what's a good link to track when that happens? And I assume you will just post everything to...
  6. BlueTrader

I had my Dash Crypto Group meeting last night and all went well! We had 11 people show up and 8 of them had Dash wallets (to my surprise!). So I served food, I have the five transactions that went back and forth. I took a video of the meeting which I plan on posting over the weekend (we went...
  7. BlueTrader

I will be having a Dash Crypto Meeting tonight: meetup.com/DashCryptoGroup in Suwanee, GA I expect about 15 people. Getting the people to have five dash wallets on site is going to be challenging. I expect most will be newbies (I'm a fairly newbie to Dash myself). So I think it is reasonable...
Back