• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by AshFrancis

1. AshFrancis

Dash Incubator: Vote on Appointment of new Proposal Owner

I will keep this brief; Rion had agreed to move towards a dedicated group posting the proposals and a transition to a more decentralized incubator leadership model, his posting of a proposal in his name is reneging on that - whatever the reason. I have not been fully following all the ins and...
  2. AshFrancis

2021 DIF Candidate Announcement Thread

We gave 10% equity in Astound Group Ltd to the DIF, which has been verified by Dash Watch (see their May report). I had asked about this before and there was no conflict of interest as any conversation around my business I would recuse myself from (worth noting, we haven't received any funding...
  3. AshFrancis

2021 DIF Candidate Announcement Thread

Candidate Full Name: Ash Francis Most well-known/preferred aliases: Ash Contact: [email protected] Ash#8776 (discord) @AshFrancis (telegram) Dash Involvement: Masternode Owner, Proposal Owner, Trust Protector, Incubator Admin. DIF Supervisor Questionnaire: How long have you been...
  4. AshFrancis

Which of Dash's many attributes excites you the most?

I fully expect you to eat humble pie once we launch DashPay Extension and it blows other wallets out the water more so than Dash already does, thanks!
  5. AshFrancis

Super exited about the Dash Roadmap 2021

https://www.dash.org/dashpay-alpha-program/ to join in!
  6. AshFrancis

Which of Dash's many attributes excites you the most?

Everything else on the list is very important, but what excites me the most is Evolution (platform/drive/dashpay/etc.) there is a huge wealth of new features coming to Dash that take it from a very very strong contender for crypto payments (and already the best) to something that will completely...
  7. AshFrancis

Pre-proposal reduce the proposal fee to 1 dash

My view is that a better solution would just be to put the proposal fee as a percentage of the funding ask, probably 5% with a minimum of 1 Dash fee or so to prevent spam. This will naturally scale with the price of Dash and the POs geographic region. Unfortunately, like your variable fee...
  8. AshFrancis

Pre-proposal reduce the proposal fee to 1 dash

Sent 1 Dash. I support this, a greater diversity of POs and new blood entering the system is healthy for the network.
  9. AshFrancis

What's this Trust Protector thing all about? Let's meet them and chat about Dash stuff.

I made a video briefly covering Trust Protectors, suggesting why MNOs should vote and answering my Candidate Interview here:
  10. AshFrancis

Dash Trust Protector Candidate List

I made a video briefly covering Trust Protectors, suggesting why MNOs should vote and answering my Candidate Interview here:
  11. AshFrancis

eWallet: UK Fiat-Dash Exchange - Update Thread

eWallet Update I'm around most of the time on Discord and have talked to numerous MNOs as well as reported via Dash Watch but it's important we're all on the same page regardless of what channels we're active on! In the current banking climate, ewallet needs about £20,000 to launch. £12,000 of...
  12. AshFrancis

100,000 Views on Youtube Reviewing Dash

A small cost, potential high ROI guerrilla marketing approach like this is one of the few marketing strategies that actually makes sense in the current climate. Being scrappy and tightening the bootstraps allows us to focus on small but precise campaigns and that is what blake is offering. The...
  13. AshFrancis

eWallet: UK Fiat-Dash Exchange - Update Thread

Hi guys, proposal cycle is all done but I'm keen to keep everyone informed. Many of you will have seen me on the 3 Amigos Podcast and I really recommend it if you haven't: The banking situation is going well, it's looking like all concerns can be resolved in one swoop: - We are applying to...
  14. AshFrancis

Would you like to see Dash Watch evaluate proposals?

Great stuff @Arthyron, you're one of the heavy lifters putting effort into proposals and I can completely respect your POV. I'd agree about the separate nature but it can also be a cohesive / synergistic effort as Dash Watch have identified countless issues downstream that could have been...
  15. AshFrancis

Dash Bus Blake & Direct Youtuber Outreach

Blake Chamness also know as 'Dash Bus Blake' and 'Blake X' has recently asked on Discord how he can serve Dash better. Blake has been a long term Dash Advocate for over a year now, he's not been financially motivated and has asked for basic amounts in order to help Dash succeed. He's been a...
Back