• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by alnoor1231

1. A

DarkCoin FPGA Mining Co-op?

Sooo, anyone have any progress on an x11 FPGA??
  2. A

darkdice.net

nvm, great site to gamble!
  3. A

Masternodes - good or bad for the economy?

Seriously? I thought that the 1000 drk was absolutely necessary... How do you do a cold/remote setup? Would you still reap the rewards of having a regular masternode?
  4. A

Masternodes - good or bad for the economy?

Don't you guys have any idea how difficult it is to set up a masternode?? 1. You need initial capital of 1000 DRK, which at current prices = $7570 USD 2. You need to buy/rent out a server that's secure and well maintained, which also isn't cheap Plus, there's no solid guarantee that you 1000 DRK...
  5. A

From what Understood, it's possible to reprogram the spartan 6 to hash x11, but it's not worth it? Sigh.... Well, if anyone is in need of an old fpga, hit me up. Otherwise, I'm putting my old miner back into storage to collect dust, lol.
  6. A

So, you're saying that it`s possible to get a whole 10 mh out of my old spartan?
  7. A

I`ve got an old spartan 6 fpga used to mine bitcoins. Is it possible to reprogram it to mine x11?
Back