• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by AlfredoLec

1. AlfredoLec

Dash Active Agents: User-led promotion, platform for 5000+ informed DASH users, 1st stage Venezuela

Hello Lorenzo! We feel the same way, education is key for DASH adoption. We thought on a trivia since it has become viral in Venezuela, such as HQ trivia, as you may know. The key there is to keep our users active and informed with our platform, which also Includes the trivia, and show specific...
  2. AlfredoLec

Pre-Proposal: Dash Youth Venezuela - Lectures about DASH in Schools and Universities of Caracas.

Hello DASH Community! The DASH Youth Venezuela team is glad to announce the success of one of our lectures in the Madison Learning Center High School. The talks were held in the classrooms with a final experience after the lecture in which all of them tested the DASH payment system with their...
  3. AlfredoLec

Pre-Proposal: Dash Youth Venezuela - Lectures about DASH in Schools and Universities of Caracas.

Hello DASH community! We are glad to announce our web site is up and running and you can check it out here. Let us know what you think! Best regards, DASH Youth Venezuela team.
  4. AlfredoLec

Hello DASH Community! Our team is happy to announce that our Proposal is now online on DASH Central and you can check it out here. Thanks for the important feedback you have given us, we feel anxious to get this going! Yours sincerely, The DASH Youth Venezuela team.
  5. AlfredoLec

Hello DASH community! I’m Alfredo Lechin from the DASH Youth Venezuela team. We have updated our proposal for a friendlier reading and understanding. For more details, you can still check the PDF document here or in the main post. Let us know what you think! Best regards, DASH Youth...
  6. AlfredoLec

Dash is going viral in venezuela -crossed 100,000+ signups, need your Support ,Urgent

Hello @Dashmaximalist Great initiative, this is surely going to have a great impact! The proposal is great, if you want some help or advice from someone actually living in Venezuela, feel free to ask! Cheers
  7. AlfredoLec

Develop an alternative to CoinMarketCap, but with more features, and Dash as the sole sponsor.

Hello ICJR! Great proposal! Have you thought on giving a list of exchanges and its characteristics? Also volume, not only in the last 24 hours like some do, that would be very useful for many new traders, I think liquidity is very important when trading. Good luck, I really look forward for...
  8. AlfredoLec

Pre-Proposal on Dash School in Dagbani

Hello Sulemana! I also believe education is the way to success and what you plan to do is for sure a great way to expand Dash in your Country! I was wondering if you have thought on the structure your classes/lectures are going to have, given that your focus is the younger generation. Also is...
  9. AlfredoLec

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Hello, I'm Alfredo from Venezuela. I'm a crypto enthusiast, I've been studying for a while now and I believe in the way Dash wants to implement things so I had to come here and be a part of it! Cheers
Back