• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Adam Holub

1. Adam Holub

Pre-Proposal: CannTrade going National (and beyond) w/ Dash

Hi guys! Given the great information I've received, and the current situation with the budget for July (if you assume the Dash Core Team's budget items pass, there are little to no funds available), it doesn't make much sense to post this proposal this month. Instead, we will make some...
  2. Adam Holub

Thanks for your feedback and your arithmetic work, Arython! You've gone above and beyond. It's quite helpful and will impact the proposal & terms we put forward. One more question for you, Is it possible to have different payout amounts for each month? For instance, if we submit the proposal...
  3. Adam Holub

@Arthyron That is great information. I was aware of the 3100 available, but I had not seen the Dash Core group proposals that are near imminent (and should be funded). I can see that the way our ask is structured is not realistic given this info. The funds simply won't be available. I'm...
  4. Adam Holub

Arthyron, thank you so much for your response! I was hoping to receive a few more responses (and maybe I still will) before we post the official proposal, but I'm very happy to have yours to work with. :) And to your points--I very much understand your position, and I don't doubt it is shared...
  5. Adam Holub

The rest of the proposal (hit the character limit). Come meet us? Would you like to meet and talk to us in person? CannTrade will be at the world’s biggest Cannabis event and trade show, MJBizCon, in Las Vegas this November (14th-16th). And the best part is we have situated ourselves directly...
  6. Adam Holub

Hi guys! This is a big one, but we're going after an enormous opportunity with a high chance of success. Note--there are some references to videos in this document, but they are not currently included. Those will be embedded in the official proposal to be posted later this month. As always...
  7. Adam Holub

Dash + CannTrade + Alt Thirty Six [Project Update 10/31/17]

The 36 month exclusivity begins once the integration is complete and the solution goes live. Thanks!
  8. Adam Holub

Hi All, I know it has been quite a while. Our integration with Alt36 was delayed for a time while integration environments were completed. It took longer than expected, but over the course of the work, some good discoveries were made, and ultimately, the integration and products will be better...
  9. Adam Holub

Hi There, Thanks for your question -- this should have been updated here in the first place, so I apologize for that oversight. All the preliminary documentation has been completed, but the integration has been slightly delayed. The Alt36 sandbox testing environment was not finalized as...
  10. Adam Holub

Hi! I'm sorry that you never received a response---once i submitted the actual proposal and began answering questions on that forum, I lost track of this pre-proposal thread. But in the hope that "better late than never" may apply here, Alt 36 is the payment platform that is integrating with our...
  11. Adam Holub

Proposal: Dash + CannTrade + Alt36

Good day! Our proposal has been posted here: https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Proposal-Dash-CannTrade-AltThirtySix Manually vote on this proposal (DashCore - Tools - Debugconsole): gobject vote-many 4acfc1520f9d1d3f5edda10a6f6b69b9d7251d99e9f0589224e64b3b2255fd38 funding yes We'd greatly...
  12. Adam Holub

Los Angeles Meetups?

I would definitely be interested. I wouldn't want you to start it up for just me, but if you get something going again, please let me know and I will attend. :))
  13. Adam Holub

Glad to hear it and much appreciated.
Back