• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

X11 ASIC Baikal Mini Miner Spec

whom are you trying to fool? ibelink and pinidea total hashrate was roughly estimated right before end of May, at that point in time our profitability was almost 4 times better and break even was looking at about 3 months timeframe but then right around early to mid june you started dumping your production online driving difficulty to ungodly levels first screwing your own customers over and then us. so please don't bluff.

The hash rate is high, but X11 miners are not only including ours. Baikal miners are for home use, the hast rate is 150. While there are other brands' miners which are mainly used for coin mining pool industry. The hash rate is as high as 500.

Intresting thing. On http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency I see, now it's possible to earn about $2.5 a day with 150MH/s. And on aliexpress the price of Baikal falls $10 avery day. Now it is $868, yesterdey it was $879 an so on. So, much more profitable is not to buy Baikal but wait and "earn" $10 a day :)

but we will learn to welcome new companies and even cooperate with each other 'coz this is the trend of market.

Better you decided to cooperate with the two other ASIC manufacturer before you flood the market.

What's sure is that in the field of mining there will be more and more companies and miners

Really? Do you really think that people who bought X11 ASIC miners for a lot of money with now a ROI of a year or two are going to buy again? With these clever market strategies there aren't many customers who are interested in buying your product.
I HAD an big investor who WAS interested in investing in a big mining project ... what do you think is this investor thinking about it now? By the way I don't believe that there are coming many new manufacturer or customers in the near future. Both are scared!
If you are lucky the DASH price goes up to 50$ or something like that and no other manufacturer release a new ASIC monster that bash your miner. Then people want to buy your miner again. If not good luck with thousands of these miners you produced.
My investor call this kind of market progression a scam and he doesn't invest now or in the future because this can happen again.
Good that it wasn't possible to buy more miners at iBeLink and PinIdea because of their buy limitation. Otherwise i had bought much more miners with my investors and my money and loose my reputation completely.

Intresting thing. On http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency I see, now it's possible to earn about $2.5 a day with 150MH/s. And on aliexpress the price of Baikal falls $10 avery day. Now it is $868, yesterdey it was $879 an so on. So, much more profitable is not to buy Baikal but wait and "earn" $10 a day :)

It is happening as i mentioned in another post before. This miners are going to get cheaper and cheaper till nobody wants to buy it or Baikal is lucky and the DASH price goes up in the near future.
At the moment it is better to buy DASH and not the miner because DASH will go up. It is only a question of time. What the difficulty does in the next weeks or how many Baikal miners are produced and goes online nobody knows.

Last edited:
Yes PinIdea made a miner with 500MH but if my information is correct they made 50 miners in their first batch and sold only one per customer. How many 150MH miners did you produce?
As you can see there was ONE reseller at ali with 1000 miners with 150MH thats 150GH!
2018-9b3d2e0bfa396ce4ac0d7933c5b8f73d.jpg

And we don't even know how many you sold in total...
And if you look the hashrate increment by 500MH miners it is 50 x 500MH = 25GH see the difference?
So please don't try to put the blame on others!
Hi, Baikal's customer all purchase miners via Baikal's official website. We don't sell miners via other channels. We don't know much about foreign shopping websites. But here in our country, shopping websites usually don't go and verify sellers' alleged inventory number.

Yes PinIdea made a miner with 500MH but if my information is correct they made 50 miners in their first batch and sold only one per customer. How many 150MH miners did you produce?
As you can see there was ONE reseller at ali with 1000 miners with 150MH thats 150GH!
2018-9b3d2e0bfa396ce4ac0d7933c5b8f73d.jpg

And we don't even know how many you sold in total...
And if you look the hashrate increment by 500MH miners it is 50 x 500MH = 25GH see the difference?
So please don't try to put the blame on others!
Hi, our miners are only purchased via Baikal official website. On the other hand, we don't have as many miners as is provided by the picture. For other websites' data, it's hard to verify. We advice our customers purchase via Baikal official website.

Hi, our miners are only purchased via Baikal official website, and aren't be sold via other websites. So, we never sell miners for $868/ $879. Our payment is done by btc or dash.

100+gh more were added in the past 2 days dropping profitability by another 0.05btc a month. its obvious there are no more suckers left to buy your overpriced gear hence you will continue to dump everything you got in desperation or hope to drive every competitor out including your own customers so that you can keep the whole market to yourself. but soon you too will be srcaping bottom.

Hi, our miners are only purchased via Baikal official website. On the other hand, we don't have as many miners as is provided by the picture. For other websites' data, it's hard to verify. We advice our customers purchase via Baikal official website.

If i remember correctly the ali screenshot was made before the official Baikal miner webshop was started and resellers were already selling.
Can you tell us how many 150MH miner exists?

I think because they know BTC and DASH will raise in price!
They could not know, everything could heppen, look at the DAO. Anyway if they want increase their selling they should suggest different payment options, convenient for customer. Afterwords they can exchange payments to any currency.

If i remember correctly the ali screenshot was made before the official Baikal miner webshop was started and resellers were already selling.
Can you tell us how many 150MH miner exists?
Hi, thanks for you remarks. Baikal miners are only purchased via Baikal official website, not via other websties. :)

Back