• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12.1 Testnet Launch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This new version is simply awesome so far! Great job to the dev team. You make this product easy to sell. Can't wait for the finished, streamlined release!

finally updated, sorry!

Could somebody direct me to where I can find/read about all the new tools and how to use them? Thanks so much :)

Last edited:
Sorry, but my wallet just won't mix. I have it set to 2000 at 8X and I've cleaned everything out of testnet3. It's a persistent problem for me.
Can_not_denominate.png

strange, i have no problems with mixing.
windows 10, 64bit, v0.12.1.0-3d2bc6a

RZPLZIc.jpg

Check if you are on latest wallet version here : https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/v12-1-testnet-launch-thread.9014/page-15#post-95995
Check if you are synced in accordance with these two blockchain explorers :

https://test.explorer.dash.org/chain/tDash

Additional info

I'm running these commandline options with my windows wallets : -reindex -privatesendmultisession=1 -zapwallettxes=1 -keypool=10000 (the last will create a lot more keys for mixing usage and i did this on a new wallet a few versions back)

Last edited:
Additional info

I'm running these commandline options with my windows wallets : -reindex -privatesendmultisession=1 -zapwallettxes=1 -keypool=10000 (the last will create a lot more keys for mixing usage and i did this on a new wallet a few versions back)

did exatly this , started a new PrivateSend 2000tDash ,8 Round Mix and looks like its mixing and very fast , thanks alot

strange, i have no problems with mixing.
windows 10, 64bit, v0.12.1.0-3d2bc6a

RZPLZIc.jpg

Check if you are on latest wallet version here : https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/v12-1-testnet-launch-thread.9014/page-15#post-95995
Check if you are synced in accordance with these two blockchain explorers :

Additional info

In your pictures, all your wallets seem to have unconfirmed denominations? My problem is that my wallet says "found unconfirmed denominated outputs, will wait till they confirm to continue"

I should be on the correct wallet unless I did something wrong: Dash Core version v0.12.1.0-3d2bc6a (64-bit)

Also, what does -privatesendmultisession=1 do? That's the only thing I didn't do. Does it allow for mixing when there are outstanding confirmations on part of the balance? That might be why you have been able to mix despite having unconfirmed transactions (PriateSend denominate)

This is the first time my wallet showed conflicted as well. Previously, it was only unconfirmed and it wouldn't mix.

I still think there is a problem here. After updating, I did clean out the .dash folder except the wallet.dat file and the masternode.dat file. I then restarted the wallet with --zapwallettxes. I'm on the correct block as well. Thanks for looking :)

In your pictures, all your wallets seem to have unconfirmed denominations? My problem is that my wallet says "found unconfirmed denominated outputs, will wait till they confirm to continue"

I should be on the correct wallet unless I did something wrong: Dash Core version v0.12.1.0-3d2bc6a (64-bit)

Also, what does -privatesendmultisession=1 do? That's the only thing I didn't do. Does it allow for mixing when there are outstanding confirmations on part of the balance? That might be why you have been able to mix despite having unconfirmed transactions (PriateSend denominate)

This is the first time my wallet showed conflicted as well. Previously, it was only unconfirmed and it wouldn't mix.

I still think there is a problem here. After updating, I did clean out the .dash folder except the wallet.dat file and the masternode.dat file. I then restarted the wallet with --zapwallettxes. I'm on the correct block as well. Thanks for looking :)

-privatesendmultisession=1 provides mixing without waiting for transaction confirmations, which really puts a turbo on the whole mixing process. According UdjinM6 there are still some risks using this command as it can cause the wallet to deplete the keypool faster then normal (i'm using keypool=10000 to battle this) and people need to be carefull with their backups

Links :

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/v12-1-testnet-launch-thread.9014/page-6#post-95097
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/v12-1-testnet-launch-thread.9014/page-7#post-95137

About your conflicted transactions, i had a few sporadic conflicted transactions a few versions back but lately they all just confirm.

-privatesendmultisession=1 provides mixing without waiting for transaction confirmations, which really puts a turbo on the whole mixing process. According UdjinM6 there are still some risks using this command as it can cause the wallet to deplete the keypool faster then normal (i'm using keypool=10000 to battle this) and people need to be carefull with their backups

Links :

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/v12-1-testnet-launch-thread.9014/page-6#post-95097
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/v12-1-testnet-launch-thread.9014/page-7#post-95137

About your conflicted transactions, i had a few sporadic conflicted transactions a few versions back but lately they all just confirm.
Cool, thanks. If this newest version works for me, I'll implement that so I can start sending stuff back and forth and test instantX :) But it seems that if you use your wallet in the "regular" way, it gets stuck due to transactions not confirming, and you wouldn't be able to see that if you use -privatemultisession... so I'm going to see if this works with the newest version before implementing that :) Unfortunately, flare doesn't say if he looked at my report, or if anything was there (or if it's just my imagination, LOL) Ah well, busy guys :)

Cool, thanks. If this newest version works for me, I'll implement that so I can start sending stuff back and forth and test instantX :) But it seems that if you use your wallet in the "regular" way, it gets stuck due to transactions not confirming, and you wouldn't be able to see that if you use -privatemultisession... so I'm going to see if this works with the newest version before implementing that :) Unfortunately, flare doesn't say if he looked at my report, or if anything was there (or if it's just my imagination, LOL) Ah well, busy guys :)
I had a quick look :) but I'm not sure what the exact issue is - some transactions were reported as invalid from the MN side but that shouldn't produce "conflicted" afaik. Let's see if this issue still persists after more nodes are on the 70201.

I'm studying the sendmany command, so far this seems to be working :

sendmany "TestDash1" "{\"ySJmSKL7dw4RiSCUSmpKAk1zUpgP5nN2Ln\":0.01,\"yRpRRQoy7FhY3sZVgQpdCPP6Vd31Vpp6qw\":0.02,\"ySQmPqJZ1ju1qV4ckJQhoiUHkTGo3pVm1J\":0.02,\"yTv8Ni2NbAVkwESskx8YxzEUHdnqHz1amX\":0.02,\"yesY4Ka84aVzQ5RGwRwpJQfmfzfDCzZfhX\":0.02}" 6 "Testing"

Date: 5-6-2016 11:51
To: TestDash2 ySJmSKL7dw4RiSCUSmpKAk1zUpgP5nN2Ln
Debit: -0.01000000 tDASH
To: TestDash3 yRpRRQoy7FhY3sZVgQpdCPP6Vd31Vpp6qw
Debit: -0.02000000 tDASH
To: TestDash4 ySQmPqJZ1ju1qV4ckJQhoiUHkTGo3pVm1J
To: TestDash5 yTv8Ni2NbAVkwESskx8YxzEUHdnqHz1amX
To: TestDash6 yesY4Ka84aVzQ5RGwRwpJQfmfzfDCzZfhX
Transaction fee: -0.00010180 tDASH
Net amount: -0.09010180 tDASH

Comment:
Testing
Transaction ID: 58a47261e70eaabe49457c8a73a88a868f751ea5d75058f6f7b5e0d53a9f61f4-004
This will sent 1x 0.01 and 4x 0.02 tDash to 5 different wallets with TestDash1 the receiving address from where they are sent from. For testing purposes it would be great if we could do this with InstantSend as well, is there a way to use the sendmany command with InstantSend ?

Last edited:
I had a quick look :) but I'm not sure what the exact issue is - some transactions were reported as invalid from the MN side but that shouldn't produce "conflicted" afaik. Let's see if this issue still persists after more nodes are on the 70201.
OK, I haven't moved forward (been at 22% for days despite updates and cleaning everything out and clearing transactions each time). And this has been for many days now, so I hope this version works :)

At this moment, I see my private sends clearing, which means it's working. I'm at 23% after about an hour 20 minutes. I've done nothing different, so if it's working now, maybe it was corrected when something else was fixed? Anyway, so far, definitely so good. 5 denominations cleared since I updated, none conflicted none hanging :D

I'm studying the sendmany command, so far this seems to be working :

sendmany "TestDash1" "{\"ySJmSKL7dw4RiSCUSmpKAk1zUpgP5nN2Ln\":0.01,\"yRpRRQoy7FhY3sZVgQpdCPP6Vd31Vpp6qw\":0.02,\"ySQmPqJZ1ju1qV4ckJQhoiUHkTGo3pVm1J\":0.02,\"yTv8Ni2NbAVkwESskx8YxzEUHdnqHz1amX\":0.02,\"yesY4Ka84aVzQ5RGwRwpJQfmfzfDCzZfhX\":0.02}" 6 "Testing"

This will sent 1x 0.01 and 4x 0.02 tDash to 5 different wallets with TestDash1 the receiving address from where they are sent from. For testing purposes it would be great if we could do this with InstantSend as well, is there a way to use the sendmany command with InstantSend ?
Code:
help sendmany

sendmany "fromaccount" {"address":amount,...} ( minconf "comment" ["address",...] subtractfeefromamount use_is use_ps )

Send multiple times. Amounts are double-precision floating point numbers.

Arguments:
1. "fromaccount"         (string, required) DEPRECATED. The account to send the funds from. Should be "" for the default account
2. "amounts"             (string, required) A json object with addresses and amounts
    {
      "address":amount   (numeric or string) The dash address is the key, the numeric amount (can be string) in BTC is the value
    }
3. minconf                 (numeric, optional, default=1) Only use the balance confirmed at least this many times.
4. "comment"             (string, optional) A comment
5. subtractfeefromamount   (string, optional) A json array with addresses.
                           The fee will be equally deducted from the amount of each selected address.
                           Those recipients will receive less dashs than you enter in their corresponding amount field.
                           If no addresses are specified here, the sender pays the fee.
    [
      "address"            (string) Subtract fee from this address
    ]
6. "use_is"      (bool, optional) Send this transaction as InstantSend (default: false)
7. "use_ps"      (bool, optional) Use anonymized funds only (default: false)
:rolleyes:

Code:
help sendmany

sendmany "fromaccount" {"address":amount,...} ( minconf "comment" ["address",...] subtractfeefromamount use_is use_ps )

Send multiple times. Amounts are double-precision floating point numbers.

Arguments:
1. "fromaccount"         (string, required) DEPRECATED. The account to send the funds from. Should be "" for the default account
2. "amounts"             (string, required) A json object with addresses and amounts
    {
      "address":amount   (numeric or string) The dash address is the key, the numeric amount (can be string) in BTC is the value
    }
3. minconf                 (numeric, optional, default=1) Only use the balance confirmed at least this many times.
4. "comment"             (string, optional) A comment
5. subtractfeefromamount   (string, optional) A json array with addresses.
                           The fee will be equally deducted from the amount of each selected address.
                           Those recipients will receive less dashs than you enter in their corresponding amount field.
                           If no addresses are specified here, the sender pays the fee.
    [
      "address"            (string) Subtract fee from this address
    ]
6. "use_is"      (bool, optional) Send this transaction as InstantSend (default: false)
7. "use_ps"      (bool, optional) Use anonymized funds only (default: false)
:rolleyes:

4Kph98p.jpg

Can you please tell me what i'm doing wrong ? Thanks
note : i'm doing this from console in windows wallet

Replace "use_is" with true in your command ;)
sendmany "TestDash1" "{\"ySJmSKL7dw4RiSCUSmpKAk1zUpgP5nN2Ln\":0.01,\"yRpRRQoy7FhY3sZVgQpdCPP6Vd31Vpp6qw\":0.02,\"ySQmPqJZ1ju1qV4ckJQhoiUHkTGo3pVm1J\":0.02,\"yTv8Ni2NbAVkwESskx8YxzEUHdnqHz1amX\":0.02,\"yesY4Ka84aVzQ5RGwRwpJQfmfzfDCzZfhX\":0.02}" 6 "Testing" "true"

JSON value is not an array as expected (code -1)

sendmany "TestDash1" "{\"ySJmSKL7dw4RiSCUSmpKAk1zUpgP5nN2Ln\":0.01,\"yRpRRQoy7FhY3sZVgQpdCPP6Vd31Vpp6qw\":0.02,\"ySQmPqJZ1ju1qV4ckJQhoiUHkTGo3pVm1J\":0.02,\"yTv8Ni2NbAVkwESskx8YxzEUHdnqHz1amX\":0.02,\"yesY4Ka84aVzQ5RGwRwpJQfmfzfDCzZfhX\":0.02}" 6 "Testing" "true"

JSON value is not an array as expected (code -1)
Ah, right, you are also missing subtractfeefromamount param
try
Code:
sendmany "TestDash1" "{\"ySJmSKL7dw4RiSCUSmpKAk1zUpgP5nN2Ln\":0.01,\"yRpRRQoy7FhY3sZVgQpdCPP6Vd31Vpp6qw\":0.02,\"ySQmPqJZ1ju1qV4ckJQhoiUHkTGo3pVm1J\":0.02,\"yTv8Ni2NbAVkwESskx8YxzEUHdnqHz1amX\":0.02,\"yesY4Ka84aVzQ5RGwRwpJQfmfzfDCzZfhX\":0.02}" 6 "Testing" "[]" true

This is creazy, after 10 minutes of mixing 100coins @ 4 rounds already 30-40% done
ISa9z7D.png

edit: after 1h and 20 min there were already +95% done, the last 5% take longer but now 99,2 coins, 98,4 coins mixed and the last one is lagging a bit ;)
Nice results anyway!

edit2:
1st wallet 100% complete in 1h 58min
2nd wallet 100% complete in 3h 15min
3rd wallet 100% complete in 5h 10 min

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back