• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The North American Bitcoin Conference Thread

I am the current World Record holder for longest soda purchase using Instantx. My record is 1,988 miles. Of course, records are made to be broken. The rules are simple. Go ahead and break it!

You might actually be right...... nice!

Lets see if we can get this extanded to "the furthest possible point" like china. :p

Omg I'm so jealous right now. I've been laying tile all day, get home and see this thread. Looks like so much fun, DASH kickin ass. Have fun everyone and keep your clothes on.

It's going to be happening again in the morning!

Then after we gather up all the data, photos videos and such you will see a flood of graphics pertaining to the soda machine like infographics and such from myself and others.

guys, scambuster on twitter is trying to harm Dash: https://twitter.com/the_scambuster

Report the photos by clicking near the bottom, then click: It's abusive or harmful

Then click: Includes an unauthorized photo of me or Involves harassment or violence

From https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170408

Reporting a Tweet or Direct Message for violations
You can report Tweets or Direct Messages that are in violation of the Twitter Rules or our Terms of Service. Violations you can report include spam, abusive or harmful content, impersonation, copyright, or trademark violations. You can report any Tweet on Twitter, including Tweets in your home timeline, the Notifications or Discover tabs, or in Twitter Search.

To report a Tweet:
  1. Navigate to the Tweet you’d like to report.
  2. Click or tap the More icon (••• icon on web and iOS;
    1423839953_724.jpeg
    icon on Android).
  3. Select Report.
  4. If you select They’re being abusive or harmful, we’ll ask you to provide additional information about the issue you’re reporting.
  5. Once you’ve submitted your report, we’ll provide recommendations for additional actions you can take to improve your Twitter experience.

I did that on ALL photos. Please try and do the same, if you can.

It's going to be happening again in the morning!

Then after we gather up all the data, photos videos and such you will see a flood of graphics pertaining to the soda machine like infographics and such from myself and others.

Will the machine be kept "secure"? (I'm hoping no one will try to tamper/damage it overnight.)

GOOD JOB GUYS!!! This rocks!

Will the machine be kept "secure"? (I'm hoping no one will try to tamper/damage it overnight.)

GOOD JOB GUYS!!! This rocks!

I'm sure it's going to be just fine, but just os everyone knows, I am at home in Seattle, not with all the lucky people in Miami :p

Please post Dash addresses for each of the people that significantly contributed to this.

We should show some "love" back to these people.

Most of us have them in our signatures :p

And to be honest there were quite a few people who helped out, I know Solarminer did ALOT of work, even though he says he didn't. Same with moocowmoo and camosoul and Raptor73. I only did the www.dashndrink.com website and helping out with marketing this baby while they man it in person at the conference.

Back