• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Web & Graphic Design 4 Dash

TheDashGuy

Hey everyone just wanted to drop a thread here for anyone who might ever be in need of a Web & Graphic Designer who's also a pretty decent marketer and social media coordinator.

Anyways, I have been doing Web Design & using tools like Photoshop for over 10 years and have made countless websites in my time. I can do anything you can find online as long as you have the budget for such a project, I can make it start happening.

Wordpress? Can do.
Custom Storefronts? Can do. (I Prefer OpenCart, or Wordpress)
HTML5/CSS3 Coding? Can do.
Photoshop? Professional.
Other Adobe tools? Can do.
Hand coding? Of course! No hackery here.

So if you have an idea you'd like to explore, and want it done anonymously over the web via Dash or just want to support the Dash economy, lets chat!

Thanks!
-TheDashGuy

Also if anyone wants to see my personal portfolio just PM me, don't feel comfortable letting google pick that up on this post haha.

dash:Xfbobwi6JkCx7kX943Xap3jhP8fe4oW69v

Hey everyone just wanted to drop a thread here for anyone who might ever be in need of a Web & Graphic Designer who's also a pretty decent marketer and social media coordinator.

Anyways, I have been doing Web Design & using tools like Photoshop for over 10 years and have made countless websites in my time. I can do anything you can find online as long as you have the budget for such a project, I can make it start happening.

Wordpress? Can do.
Custom Storefronts? Can do. (I Prefer OpenCart, or Wordpress)
HTML5/CSS3 Coding? Can do.
Photoshop? Professional.
Other Adobe tools? Can do.
Hand coding? Of course! No hackery here.

So if you have an idea you'd like to explore, and want it done anonymously over the web via Dash or just want to support the Dash economy, lets chat!

Thanks!
-TheDashGuy

Also if anyone wants to see my personal portfolio just PM me, don't feel comfortable letting google pick that up on this post haha.

dash:Xfbobwi6JkCx7kX943Xap3jhP8fe4oW69v
Hi Dash guy...reach out to through my website. Cheers!

Good. Let's move on. Do creative things, like you started off doing. This is the best way forward. Props to you, sir.

BTW: Are you listed in the Dash Merchant Directory? If you're not, you should be.

Back