• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Release

Ok Just did it and all OK : here my script for upgrading from v11 ==> v12:

Code:
wget https://www.dashpay.io/binaries/dash-0.12.0.44-linux64.tar.gz --no-check-certificate
tar zxvf  dash-0.12.0.44-linux64.tar.gz
cp dash-0.12.0/bin/dashd dashd2
cp dash-0.12.0/bin/dash-cli .
./dashd stop
sleep 10
rm dashd
rm .dash/peers.dat
rm .dash/mncache.dat
mv dashd2 dashd
sleep 2
./dashd --reindex
sleep 30
./dash-cli getinfo

Result :
lebubar@mn15:~$ ./dash-cli getinfo
{
"version" : 120044,
"protocolversion" : 70103,
"walletversion" : 61000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 1432,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"connections" : 1,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.00390625,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1438214797,
"keypoolsize" : 1001,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"relayfee" : 0.00010000,
"errors" : ""
}

Win 64bit for my cold wallet. Win 32bit for the MN.

o_O

I think 32 bit still have the problem.
I hear Tante on BCT saying she still got 102 version for linux 32bits...

Edit : One thing is sure, that your MN with fall offline if both are not on the same protocol version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Installed V12 about 5 or 6 hours ago and it had to re-index, it has been Synchronizing budgets for around 5 hours, that's normal? My previous wallet balance doesn't show but my transactions do, just kind of worried.

As for balance not showing, first Ive heard of that...

I understand that "Synchronizing budgets... (1 hour behind) is a GUI bug that is fixed in next upgrade,
important is that blockchain is up to date and matches Blockchain Explorer, currently at block 320077

As for balance not showing, first Ive heard of that...

I understand that "Synchronizing budgets... (1 hour behind) is a GUI bug that is fixed in next upgrade,
important is that blockchain is up to date and matches Blockchain Explorer, currently at block 320077
Yeah as of my post it says "Up to date Processed 320080" and that synchronizing budgets is showing like it's stuck at 93%. I moved my Dash to a pool wallet before I upgraded and had a remaining 0.05 which doesn't appear, I ran a small amount of P2pool mining directly to the wallet to see if anything comes of it, but i'm afraid to direct anything at it currently for fear of vapor coinage.

Yeah as of my post it says "Up to date Processed 320080" and that synchronizing budgets is showing like it's stuck at 93%. I moved my Dash to a pool wallet before I upgraded and had a remaining 0.05 which doesn't appear, I ran a small amount of P2pool mining directly to the wallet to see if anything comes of it, but i'm afraid to direct anything at it currently for fear of vapor coinage.
Ahh, you're good, important thing is that blockchain is up to date, which at 320080 - you are.
Like I say, just ignore that stuck message - it's simply a GUI error, it's wrong... they''l fix that next upgrade I understand.
As for that balance, it now rounds to 2 decimal places, so maybe you had less than .05 (.049 would round to 0). It would still be there, just not showing on Overview page. I' pretty sure you can change that 2 decimal setting in Windows registry if you're so inclined.

********** v12.0.45 : New Version *************

This is going to be our official v12 release. Please update if you haven't already, everything seems to be working pretty well now.

UdjinM6
chinese tw
fix DS bug - endless collateral creation until one of them confirms
refactor names and select logic for `ONLY_` coins enum members
add masternodeSync.GetSyncStatus() / refactor mn sync status UI updates
let translations mix qt and printf
fixes for masternrode rpc
fix GetSporkValue
add mn list and mnw timeouts / use gettime / lower base timeout

eduffield
lock wallet for select
check mnw peer version
fix GetSporkValue return
fix spork int error
Fix dseg message

https://www.dashpay.io/downloads/

********** v12.0.45 : New Version *************

This is going to be our official v12 release. Please update if you haven't already, everything seems to be working pretty well now.

UdjinM6
chinese tw
fix DS bug - endless collateral creation until one of them confirms
refactor names and select logic for `ONLY_` coins enum members
add masternodeSync.GetSyncStatus() / refactor mn sync status UI updates
let translations mix qt and printf
fixes for masternrode rpc
fix GetSporkValue
add mn list and mnw timeouts / use gettime / lower base timeout

eduffield
lock wallet for select
check mnw peer version
fix GetSporkValue return
fix spork int error
Fix dseg message

https://www.dashpay.io/downloads/

i'm still seeing v0.12.0.44-61223ed in both windows 32bit and 64bit
the download descriptions and winrar files do point to release 0.12.0.45 but the actual downloads are of 0.12.0.44 ?

Back