• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[dashninja.pl] Dash Masternode Ninja - Free Masternode Monitoring

After working all day on his site, elbereth is too tired to show off his amazing pages for

DASH Ninja - Masternodes Donations Monitoring

https://dashninja.pl/mndonations.html

Thanks, elbereth! :smile:

EDIT: "Proof of Service Score" is added on https://dashninja.pl/masternodes.html#mnlistdetail

Great work!

Hey UdjinM6, nice vanity address!:grin:

Edit: Is this your official MN donation address for your (amazing, btw) dev work?
Code:
Donation Pubkey    Masternodes Count    Masternodes Count (Percent)    Average Donation Percentage    Expected Payment Occurence    Paid (Last Month)
Xudjinm6yWdi2LtNHEfjXFq4fXNovYHtkq[1]    10    0.47%    100%    0.47%    70.394 DASH

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work!

Hey UdjinM6, nice vanity address!
Code:
Donation Pubkey    Masternodes Count    Masternodes Count (Percent)    Average Donation Percentage    Expected Payment Occurence    Paid (Last Month)
Xudjinm6yWdi2LtNHEfjXFq4fXNovYHtkq[1]    10    0.47%    100%    0.47%    70.394 DASH

Btw, don't forget to send some tips to elbereth if you like his service....
42f2e3a6ff34e86775bd004553cea343642de10b99dfb13ec8e6adc8d6c10cdf :wink:

Did you recently change the way how newly added/started nodes display their "active duration"? Currently they are displayed as being inactive and active at the same time, which is rather confusing for non-tec people.

DjkFE2T.png

Did you recently change the way how newly added/started nodes display their "active duration"? Currently they are displayed as being inactive and active at the same time, which is rather confusing for non-tec people.

DjkFE2T.png

For some reason there are entries with negative activeseconds...
It was displaying inactive in those cases. Now showing "Just Now" instead.

Should I be concerned that DASH Ninja shows one of my masternodes has it's ports closed? It shows as enabled when I do masternode list. I can't remember how to get the PoSe score though... can anyone post that? Thanks!

Edit: DASH Ninja also doesn't show my donation.

TanteStefana: Sometimes the port scanner of Dash Ninja gets banned by your node and therefore it appears as closed for 24 hours more or less.

You can check PoSe with "masternode list pose" RPC command.
Donation can be checked with "masternode list donation".

The sites only shows what is in those list from 5 nodes.

Thank you very much elbereth :)

Oh dear, I have a 5! Heck, what might I have done wrong?! Ugh! Well, I checked 3 wallets, and I get a 5 a 0 and a 3. If I still have troubles tomorrow, I guess I'll get a new ip and address and try it again, LOL. Thanks again :)

Changed a bit how the back-end retrieve blocks values (especially the BlockMNPayeeExpected and BlockMNRatio values).
It should be more accurate, display the result even if the blocktemplate was never retrieved and be a little bit faster.

Changed a bit how the back-end retrieve blocks values (especially the BlockMNPayeeExpected and BlockMNRatio values).
It should be more accurate, display the result even if the blocktemplate was never retrieved and be a little bit faster.
Your server host has some 'splainin' to do...

Well OVH is crappy for customer support so I will probably never get any answer regarding the outage.
Or they will just plain lie about it.

If you want to know more:
1) The dashboard for monitoring the server said it as online the whole time.
2) When I tried to create a support ticket it did not work until after 1h into the outtage
3) They did not answer the support ticket (still open)
4) The weathermap of their datacenter never showed anything (all green, no servers down anywhere) for the whole duration of the outtage
5) I know for a fact (From their incidents page) that almost 250 servers were down for almost 7h for the most unlucky ones. But in the incident those servers were in another room of the datacenter (not where my server is). Still the weathermap was green for the whole duration of the incident...
6) I tried a cold reboot thinking it was my server alone having a problem. Twice the automatic answer was that the server was not pinging after reboot (OVH monitoring page still saying everything was OK) and that a tecnician will have a look (never had).

So their monitoring sucks, the weathermap is a lie and the support team never answers (or not correctly).

It was actually my offsite (not at OVH) monitoring that alerted me the server was down.

They are just awful... But cheap and with a good network.

Back