• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode VPS minimum specs

daddeo

With the constantly evolving tech and refinement of DRK, would the following VPS specs be adequate for hosting a masternode or two? Thanks in advance.

• 2 GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 2 GB vSwap RAM
  • 100 GB SSD RAID-10
  • 4 IP Addresses
  • 3 TB Bandwidth
  • 100 Mbps Network Speed

I'm running MN on 512mb ram, 1gb swap, 20gb ssd, 1tb bandwidth. No problems so far. The specs you mentioned would be enough for 4 MN I guess.

I'm running MN on 512mb ram, 1gb swap, 20gb ssd, 1tb bandwidth. No problems so far. The specs you mentioned would be enough for 4 MN I guess.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.
Now, get back to making this the best coin of 2015! :tongue:

No but seriously, thank you sir.

With the constantly evolving tech and refinement of DRK, would the following VPS specs be adequate for hosting a masternode or two? Thanks in advance.

• 2 GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 2 GB vSwap RAM
  • 100 GB SSD RAID-10
  • 4 IP Addresses
  • 3 TB Bandwidth
  • 100 Mbps Network Speed
I think I know which provider that is and you can do better. Go check out lowendbox and/or lowendtalk. The lowest container I've heard running a MN was 128 ram / 128 swap.

I found this one on lowendbox. But now that I know I can get by with somewhat lesser specs, I'll keep shopping for a better deal. Thanks.
Edit: It is only $4/month which I thought was a decent find. Especially with 4 IP addresses.

Back