• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Why can some miner still generate DRK without paying to MNs ?

Yes, when the majority of the network (80-90%) is running the latest build.
I don't think 80-90% of network will run the latest build without turn on enforcement but now the majority of the network is paying MNs, why still not enforce MNs payment?

I don't think 80-90% of network will run the latest build without turn on enforcement but now the majority of the network is paying MNs, why still not enforce MNs payment?
We've been through this before with Onyx...

We've been through this before with Onyx...
I do wish to get through this as well , more than that I do start this post to do something which I hope it's better than praying quietly...
I just feel sorry for all the MNs which is now losing about 11% payment from miners for as long as the enforcement is not yet turn on...

I do wish to get through this as well , more than that I do start this post to do something which I hope it's better than praying quietly...
I just feel sorry for all the MNs which is now losing about 11% payment from miners for as long as the enforcement is not yet turn on...
Dude, we get it, but it's a growing pain for the network to get to majority so we don't deal with forks again. I don't think any masternode owner is thrilled with enforcement off... that's a given.

Dude, we get it, but it's a growing pain for the network to get to majority so we don't deal with forks again. I don't think any masternode owner is thrilled with enforcement off... that's a given.
Thanks for your kindly explaination, after watching the masternode network statistics, finally, I decided to have my own masternode :)

Back