• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DARKCOIL-0.9.18.13: Lightweight Darkcoin Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was changed from previous version?

Any Windows version?

Thanks!

This wallet only gets version bumps and protocol updates. Currently there are no changes made on protocol level to the main client, thus all I have to do is to align the version numbers.

I will highlight mandatory updates seperately. Btw, any feedback on the "design" (lol)?

(still using OpenSSL v1.0.1j)
Yes will drop the support soon for this version. It's hard to track upstream development after one year of nothing. The switch to v11 will improve a lot in terms of development, upstream updates and security fixes.

Yes will drop the support soon for this version. It's hard to track upstream development after one year of nothing. The switch to v11 will improve a lot in terms of development, upstream updates and security fixes.

I know. That's why I kept the previous OpenSSL version.

(still using OpenSSL v1.0.1j)
can you explain how to fix this? I just merged upstream and this is what I can find:

Screenshot-24.png

only references to c, e and h but not j. what do I have to do to fix this?

Change the files to j and update the sha256 from the files. You can get the tarball from the official OpenSSL website.

The ones in gitian-descriptors are the only I use.

I can do a pull request but not until this weekend.

can you explain how to fix this? I just merged upstream and this is what I can find:

only references to c, e and h but not j. what do I have to do to fix this?

Download the OpenSSL-archive (same link, just replace "h" with "j"), copy it to the input folder, change the references in the 3 *dep*.yml files from "h" to "j", and update the sha256sum with the one of the new OpenSSL-archive in those 3 files.

That's all.

Edit: elbereth beat me to it. Anyway, better 2 answers than none :smile:

Loading the whole blockchain quite a hard experience, especially with long time coins like Bitcoin (Darkcoin will be like that in future).

I have an idea about light weight wallet that based on master nodes. It used master nodes to keep blockchain data.

Is this possible?

With this kind of wallet, master node owners will have another income source. It charges users base on transactions, or number of time using wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back