• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

We will be the first retail business to accept DarkCoin...

bigrcanada

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Hi Everyone,

I have decided to be the first retail business to accept DarkCoin. We are a single vineyard small lot wine producer in the Okanagan Valley, BC Canada. I need some peeps to send us a logo for us to promote Darcoin at our till. You can see our winery at www.facebook.com/misconductwineco

I'll put up 50 DRK for someone to help us with designing a POS display by our till and we'll take photos of my staff and I....with DarkCoin logos throughout our wineshop.

Thanks guys!

Rich

VYzLbl6.jpg

Obviously swap the QR with yours.

Salmion
Xtf3tRP3zE1QZ2nssSDA7soQiCh9b1oMGW

Last edited by a moderator:
response on bitcointalk: "I do like this one. Aggggh... I just posted my reply to this without quoting this original post. damn it. anyway... we will be using this on our Facebook and Twitter and our new revamped site. when we pick this tomorrow morning I'll ask for your wallet Addy to send you ur funds. I'd also be super stoked about a POS system with a dark coin pay option... any ideas? "
Wahey!

I'll need to change that QR code!

Also remember that we don't have an android wallet yet so perhaps this should be just be find out more at darkcoin.io?

In terms of payment systems I would speak to https://moolah.io they don't currently do DRK but I'm sure would if asked. They have a DRK pairing on prelude (the exchange part of their company)

I'll post my wallet address when we get it right.

You have just been sent a personal message by Noneo on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Hey there! I am head of sales for Moolah.io (Kevin told me to get in touch with you). Shoot me a PM on here or email me at [email protected] and we can help get you set up with DRK on a merchant side of things!

I tried replying to the thread by apparantely bitcointalk doesn't like me! Feel free to post this message/my contact info for anyone else interested in setting things up!

Thanks!
Jonathon Brust
Moolah.io co-founder
224-523-2361

------------
The message they sent you was:

Quote from: salmion on Today at 06:51:32 PM

Hi Jon!

The wine merchant needing some help setting up:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=211180

This is his business: https://www.facebook.com/MisconductWineCo

He's put a bounty out for his point of sale that I'm going for when I realised DRK doesn't have an android app so direct purchase from a till would be difficult. I understand Moolah handles ecommerce solutions but there is a serious gap for a Moolah payment app that could be used in store.

Do you offer finders fees? Drk is seriously untapped and even a small incentive would get people finding droves of new customers for you.

Thanks in advance for chasing him down.

S

----------
I will reach out to them then! We actually DO have a point of sale for use in physical retail locations! It is called Mooterm.io and is a full stack POS that is linked to the Moolah merchant account of a user. That terminal does accept DRK.

One recommendation (for anyone else you refer our services to) I would make is to wait until Tuesday to set up a Moolah account. We are releasing a much improved version 2 on Monday.

Thanks again!
Jonathon

Hi Everyone,

I have decided to be the first retail business to accept DarkCoin. We are a single vineyard small lot wine producer in the Okanagan Valley, BC Canada. I need some peeps to send us a logo for us to promote Darcoin at our till. You can see our winery at www.facebook.com/misconductwineco

I'll put up 50 DRK for someone to help us with designing a POS display by our till and we'll take photos of my staff and I....with DarkCoin logos throughout our wineshop.

Thanks guys!

Rich

hey there
are you accepting DRK Now ?!
Weblink please
tx

hey there
are you accepting DRK Now ?!
Weblink please
tx
Hi Tungfa...

We do accept DRK as wine payment. I'm just getting ready to roll out our new website...in the next 2 weeks. The new site will have a DarkCoin logo on it. Is there anyone that can make a darkcoin link to a wallet to be able to accept darkcoins? a plug in for a shopping cart? Please advise....and also new merchant logos for our new site. Thanks. Our facebook link is: https://www.facebook.com/MisconductWineCo

Hi Tungfa...

We do accept DRK as wine payment. I'm just getting ready to roll out our new website...in the next 2 weeks. The new site will have a DarkCoin logo on it. Is there anyone that can make a darkcoin link to a wallet to be able to accept darkcoins? a plug in for a shopping cart? Please advise....and also new merchant logos for our new site. Thanks. Our facebook link is: https://www.facebook.com/MisconductWineCo

hey bigrcanada
all you are looking for you find at
https://www.darkcoin.io
Resources (All Graphics + Payment Systems)

wondering to see your new www bigrcanada with your products ;)

Hi Everyone,

Thanks guys!

Rich
Hello and Welcome! And congrats for being the first retail business that accepts Darkcoin. This is just getting better and better! :)

Also, I'm so glad you made this thread and let us know about your business. I remember reading a few of your posts on BCT and somehow I had the notion your wine business was somewhere down in South America, now got to know it's in Canada, much better that you're next to the US. I'm guessing when you ship to the US it's not that much different than if we US citizens buy from a winery within the US?

Would love to buy the wine from you and wishing you all the best!

Back