• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darksend Not Working

TrippyPippy

Hi,

I have been trying to anonymise my coins for a couple of weeks !!

I set the amount to more coins than I have in this wallet and pressed "Start Darksend Mixing".

It has been two weeks and I still have 0 Darksend Balance although my main balance has lost about 8 coins in 0.10 increments.

Any idea what I am doing wrong ?

I am using 10.16.16

TrippyPippy

You are not doing anything wrong, there was a service announcement that there might be a possible lack of privacy in darksend and people stopped their darksend mixing clients. Thus you cant find anyone to mix the coins with. Read more here; https://darkcointalk.org/threads/darksend-security-bulletin.2963/

While this is being worked on you have to wait until there is a solution. There is a discussion here https://darkcointalk.org/threads/change-contracts-using-atomic-transfers.3067/ and here https://darkcointalk.org/threads/dead-change-an-anonymity-issue.3019/

Hi but about 7 coins where sent by the process to myself but they never came back to the main balance nor the darksend balance.

Will they eventually appear somewhere ?

Hi but about 7 coins where sent by the process to myself but they never came back to the main balance nor the darksend balance.

Will they eventually appear somewhere ?

When you right click on the transaction, do you have 0 confirms ?

Capture.JPG

Originally the balance was 15 DRK in this wallet and I tried to anonymise them but they just got deducted slowly -0.10 at a time and they are still being deducted but not being added to darksend balance or anywhere !!

Im totally lost and it looks like they will keep on getting deducted until they are all gone - what is going on ?

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Regards
Trippy

Looks like collateral charges or really bad luck as it relates to the random DS fee--assuming that's the case, those coins don't come back.

eduffield or UdjinM6 Thoughts on this?

View attachment 667

Originally the balance was 15 DRK in this wallet and I tried to anonymise them but they just got deducted slowly -0.10 at a time and they are still being deducted but not being added to darksend balance or anywhere !!

Im totally lost and it looks like they will keep on getting deducted until they are all gone - what is going on ?

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Regards
Trippy
For now stop the darksend mixing please untill a developer arrives in this thread :)

Wow... There's a secret alien that would keep eating darkcoins in the wild... LOL... jk :grin:

BTW, eduffield, maybe we should have a new version that disables Darksend until this is sorted out?

TrippyPippy I addressed your issue in the developer thread and here is the reply:

Please stop using Darksend for now and maybe if you post your Darkcoin address and the amount you lost we can slowly refill your wallet :)

Hi Vertoe,

My Darkcoin address is XjdQyTr3hDezaCmiGbVYJAQ5zZT41hMvae and I lost approximately 11 coins.

TrippyPippy

If you let me know where to find what you need I will send them to you.

TrippyPippy
Looks like you are using windows in which case go to the data folder and copy the debug.log file (do it while it's running as it will purge it when you close).

Easiest way to find it is click start, search %appdata%, click the roaming folder, click the darkcoin folder and inside there will be your wallet.dat and debug.log files. Evan is looking for the debug.log file. Just send it to the email vertoe provided.

Back