• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DRK / USD now on prelude.io

What payment method ?
Wire Transfer pnly?
Yes is was wire transfer : it's the only site where I was able to made a wire transfert. : i live in Mexico (one of) my bank is in France and I sent 300euros there and it was OK, I received $405.
The problem is that : then I bought DOGE with USD then sell for BTC then buy DRK (I bought DRK on another exchange polo and cryptsy)... But s it's the only way I found to buy DRK with my bank.
I planed to deposit more soon to buy more DRK..

This right here is why crypto should win, the number of hoops you have to jump through currently to move money about, and the associated expense, is ridiculous.

Prelude is reporting a price of 0.045 through its API, yet there are no way near order for that price. Anyone knows what gives?

Prelude is reporting a price of 0.045 through its API, yet there are no way near order for that price. Anyone knows what gives?

probably last trade price. i was looking at the site last night and the price to buy DRK is super high. i was thinking about selling some there.

edit - damn spambots. i just realized this post is over a week old.

probably last trade price. i was looking at the site last night and the price to buy DRK is super high. i was thinking about selling some there.

edit - damn spambots. i just realized this post is over a week old.
there is no traffic ;( not one buy or sell Order...

Back