• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PREPROPOSAL DASH Integration in 50 Two-Way ATMs

Do you think the masses need more 2way-ATMs to convert between FIAT and DASH?

• Yes, more ATMs are more possibilities to convert

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No, people don´t need to convert via ATM in a DASH accepting business

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prosirius

1) MAIN OBJECTIVE
To implement DASH in 50 unique two-way ATMs, which will be delivered to fifty new DASH- accepting merchants in Austria over the next 3 months.

BENEFITS OF THIS PROPOSAL FOR DASH

1) +350% increase of numbers of DASH integrated two-way ATMs in Austria (current number: 14)

2) Increase of numbers of active merchants in Austria

3) ~ 50% increase of numbers of DASH integrated one-way ATMs in Austria

4) Increase awareness of DASH in Austria

2) Current Situation

Current numbers of DASH integrated two-way ATMs in Austria: 14 (from 136 Crypto ATMs total)

proposal_austria_dash_2way_atms.jpg

Current number of DASH integrated one-way ATMs in Austria: 86 (from 136 Crypto ATMs total)

proposal_austria_dash_oneway_atms.jpg

Austria is one of the most liberal countries in Europe regarding cryptocurrencies and also well known for a high rate of early adopters.
It is vital for users to have access to smoothly converting fiat into cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies into fiat, while paying for their coffee at a shop.
DASH Integration in this unique two-way ATM with a kiosk-system is bound to be a great step towards mass adoption in Austria, other countries are set to follow this example.

3) Introducing the unique two-way ATM

2way_ATM_austria_1.jpg

2way_ATM_austria_2.jpg

It is evident this is more than just an ATM, it is the solution for all users and merchants.

Includes the following functions:

• Kiosk system where customers can buy Bitcoin and hopefully DASH + all products from the merchant directly with an integrated goods issue display for larger orders. We are hoping to implement DASH in this system.
  • Cash notes + coins acceptance (very important for developing countries)
  • Credit card + debit card + bank card acceptance
  • Full-fledged cash register according to Austrian law
  • Digital Signage Display for targeted advertising (optimal for DASH advertising)
  • Software interfaces for integration in existing systems
  • Integrated market place and web-browser ...

This ATMs guarantees customer satisfaction by combining conversion between currencies and acceptance of cryptocurrencies with shopping.

4) Cost Breakdown

We are able to cover most costs on our own and have already pre-ordered the first batch of 50 ATMs
for 350 000 USD, which are in production now.

costs.jpg

5) Schedule

The ATM facility will produce the pre-ordered 50 ATMs until May 16th.

We have planned a 2-week testing and quality check period
and will finally release the first ATMs at beginning of June to our pre-registered merchants.

6) Who we are

We are a team of 4 people with more than 3 years of experience in crypto markets and have built various relationships to payment providers, ATM producers and ATM maintaining businesses.
We are cryptocash.express – an project for cryptocurrency ATMs supporting DASH.

Crypto_Exchange_logo_01.png

7) Summary

The first 50 unique two-way ATMs have been ordered with basic BTC Implementation, we ask for the cost coverage to implement DASH with this proposal in all ATMs. This is a one-time payment, upcoming ATMs with DASH implementation will be financed through the first sales to merchants and the future fee structure. This is a unique chance to increase the number of DASH implemented two-way ATMs by 350% and also the number of total DASH ATMs in Austria by 50%.
This measure will increase popularity and awareness of DASH and result in high customer satisfaction of future users.
We will keep you updated and hope you vote on our proposal.

Thank you for your time and for reading our preproposal!

Last edited:
Hey Guys, this is a great proposal. I think mass adaption should be prior to support with DASH. The best way to get people into crypto is to have a big infrastructure so that they can change everywhere Crypto to Fiat and the other way around.
Austria is a good place to start the next ATM proyect because poeple are open mind to try Crypto ATMs. After this there should be other proposals for other countrys.

Go ahead!!!!

Hi, I am a long-term investor with DASH and really like this proposal because one of the top reasons for my support of DASH is how it is working hard to create the real connection between consumers, merchants, and real commerce using crypto (Dash = digital cash). This initiative with ATM kiosks is great and to expand in Asustria sounds like a good idea as I have several friends there who says Crypto is growing in popularity and already well used, so with more entry points with these machines, it could easily tilt the market into creating an easy entry point and put DASH in front of the whole market...I really like it and give my full support! One of my favorite sites is the Dash org merchants site and on it should be added all the kiosks/ATMs that accept DASH as well around the world please. Thank you

Would like to echo the sentiments of those who have already shown their support for this project. Yes, as a Crypto Enthusiast, would like to see the mass adoption of crypto transactions everywhere. This proposal to install the two way ATMs for Dash, ( or should I call it the DTMs instead?? - I coined it!!!!!) would be a great move, in the right direction. Not just in Austria but everywhere, would be even better. I support this initiative.

a genius idea to add dash to existing ATMs, because they people who already use them knwo as well dash only had no solution in the past. I rellay like this even i have to say more global will be better. Ok on the other hand a sstart have to be made and otthers will follow i believe. For me the budget per machine is reasonable. Question is this remote setup or physical at the place of the ATM ??

Hey Guys, this is a great proposal. I think mass adaption should be prior to support with DASH. The best way to get people into crypto is to have a big infrastructure so that they can change everywhere Crypto to Fiat and the other way around.
Austria is a good place to start the next ATM proyect because poeple are open mind to try Crypto ATMs. After this there should be other proposals for other countrys.

Go ahead!!!!

100% agree @Globalnetworker. At least a start will be made if this proposal is founded . Looking forward that he get the support of Dash Nation.

hello everybody,

in general I like the idea to add dash in as much atms as possible, but to be honest I don´t understand, why the DAO should pay this price for this way of integration...

You are building up your own company, right? And you want a budget to start it from the Dash DAO, because you are not running any ATMs by now. If Dash is funding your business you should offer Dash exclusive in your ATMs, or make your company a Sub-DAO, because Bitcoin is not paying anything, right?

Additionally we from http://www.dash-embassy.org are working on several integrations with established ATM providers in Austria, so I don´t see the need for this proposal... but as mentioned before: I like to see Dash in as much ATMs as possible... I´m just a bit critical about your approach.

hello everybody,

in general I like the idea to add dash in as much atms as possible, but to be honest I don´t understand, why the DAO should pay this price for this way of integration...

You are building up your own company, right? And you want a budget to start it from the Dash DAO, because you are not running any ATMs by now. If Dash is funding your business you should offer Dash exclusive in your ATMs, or make your company a Sub-DAO, because Bitcoin is not paying anything, right?

Additionally we from http://www.dash-embassy.org are working on several integrations with established ATM providers in Austria, so I don´t see the need for this proposal... but as mentioned before: I like to see Dash in as much ATMs as possible... I´m just a bit critical about your approach.

there have been several ATM projects proposed by the DAO in Europe - even in Austria where the DAO fully paid the wardware - f.e. House of Nakamoto in Vienna got a propsal approved and granted 18.000 Euro for an ATM they even do not operate themself.

When I look on the price breakdown they made it looks like that they ask for appx. 1/3 of the hardware costs, which means that they finance 2/3 on their own.
So it is not fair to blame them to finance their whole business using the Dash DAO.

When you are involved in the ATM business in Austria it would maybe make more sense to get in contact to partner up with them, supporting them instead of acting like a competitor who wants to prevent them to raise money in the market you are operating.

The values of the Dash DAO stands for helping each other, promoting Dash together in order to gain mass adoption.

there have been several ATM projects proposed by the DAO in Europe - even in Austria where the DAO fully paid the wardware - f.e. House of Nakamoto in Vienna got a propsal approved and granted 18.000 Euro for an ATM they even do not operate themself.

When I look on the price breakdown they made it looks like that they ask for appx. 1/3 of the hardware costs, which means that they finance 2/3 on their own.
So it is not fair to blame them to finance their whole business using the Dash DAO.

When you are involved in the ATM business in Austria it would maybe make more sense to get in contact to partner up with them, supporting them instead of acting like a competitor who wants to prevent them to raise money in the market you are operating.

The values of the Dash DAO stands for helping each other, promoting Dash together in order to gain mass adoption.
this is eexactly the point i follow the proposals now for years and see what was funded and then dash nation in the follow up figured out that the money was not used for the purpose where it wwas founded as well i know the story of this store in austria with tthis huge amount. Heere is somebody what relay brings massive impact and then it is dicussed that dash ccan ddo it over his embassy what is as well funded on his own. sorry this is a joke and relly give me to think what is the power as a masternode holder. It looks like that innercircle dash are AMIGOS lol

Redundant effort, as the Dash Embassy has this base already covered. Also the Embassy is already funded, and this project's ROI doesn't come close to the integration the Embassy's about to roll out via Coinfinity. This map represents all the places Dash will be available at:
2i0wutj.jpg

The Embassy costs us 428 Dash per month, is already running and about to give us an integration as shown on that map.

Do you really want to pay 306 Dash to add just 98 more ATMs? Plus most of the proposed locations will be most likely already covered by Coinfinity anyway.

This has nothing to do with "competition". The Embassy is already funded so there is nothing to compete about. It's about saving the proposal owner from wasting 5 Dash on a redundant proposal and in extension it's about sparing the Treasury from wasting money on something they basically already paid for.

Redundant effort, as the Dash Embassy has this base already covered. Also the Embassy is already funded, and this project's ROI doesn't come close to the integration the Embassy's about to roll out via Coinfinity. This map represents all the places Dash will be available at:
2i0wutj.jpg

The Embassy costs us 428 Dash per month, is already running and about to give us an integration as shown on that map.

Do you really want to pay 306 Dash to add just 98 more ATMs? Plus most of the proposed locations will be most likely already covered by Coinfinity anyway.

This has nothing to do with "competition". The Embassy is already funded so there is nothing to compete about. It's about saving the proposal owner from wasting 5 Dash on a redundant proposal and in extension it's about sparing the Treasury from wasting money on something they basically already paid for.
your speech is alibi, because when i was at several ATMs in the past and ask nobody rellay know what dash is there and all ATMs are independently owned. Coinfinity is the coinprovider so the Owners have to agree of the integration. Of coursse there is a benfeit only who is goining and nocking on all the door. Come on be serious

your speech is alibi, because when i was at several ATMs in the past and ask nobody rellay know what dash is there and all ATMs are independently owned. Coinfinity is the coinprovider so the Owners have to agree of the integration. Of coursse there is a benfeit only who is goining and nocking on all the door. Come on be serious

"Knocking on all the door"? What are you talking about? It's a software update that's being rolled out increasing the utility of each machine directly benefitting the owner. There's literally no reason to refuse an update for your ATM machine. You want me to be serious, yet you're the one making up fringe roadblocks. The Coinfinity integration's already a sealed and paid for deal and the rollout is imminent.

Btw: Nothing of what you said supports voting yes on this proposal, it's just an attempt to denigrate the massive win the Embassy brought us.

I was the one who submitted that proposal and the weren´t used for the ATM only.. they´ve been used for a 3 month branding of the store, give-aways, booklets, a meetup, a press announcement and the employees to promote Dash.

When I look on the price breakdown they made it looks like that they ask for appx. 1/3 of the hardware costs, which means that they finance 2/3 on their own. So it is not fair to blame them to finance their whole business using the Dash DAO.

My fault... sorry for that.

I don´t want to compete. We created the Embassy to add value to Dash and to work with everyone who´s interested in working with us. We are totally open to share our experience and knowledge about ATM businesses in Austria. There is a live chat on our website, just get in touch :)

I don´t think the DAO is about helping each other. I think it´s about helping the project to grow. That´s why we are talking to Kurant, Cointed and Changify... the major ATM companies in Austria. But as mentioned before I would like to see Dash integrated in more ATMs... so go ahead and submit your proposal. The network will decide what´s best.

If you have questions about our activities in Austria or the plans of ATM companies in Austria, just let me know.

You can reach out to me on discord everytime you like.

I was the one who submitted that proposal and the weren´t used for the ATM only.. they´ve been used for a 3 month branding of the store, give-aways, booklets, a meetup, a press announcement and the employees to promote Dash.

My fault... sorry for that.

I don´t want to compete. We created the Embassy to add value to Dash and to work with everyone who´s interested in working with us. We are totally open to share our experience and knowledge about ATM businesses in Austria. There is a live chat on our website, just get in touch :)

I don´t think the DAO is about helping each other. I think it´s about helping the project to grow. That´s why we are talking to Kurant, Cointed and Changify... the major ATM companies in Austria. But as mentioned before I would like to see Dash integrated in more ATMs... so go ahead and submit your proposal. The network will decide what´s best.

If you have questions about our activities in Austria or the plans of ATM companies in Austria, just let me know.

You can reach out to me on discord everytime you like.
if you say cointed (big in legal trouble ) bad reputation in ATM manipulattion) Kurant (a newbie ) and changify are the Lead ATm Providers in Austria that shows how up to date you are about the current situation in Austria. To make it clear im not the proposal owneer only im involved in the processsing of ATMs behind in case of administration and i can only hope thet teh proposal owner will submit to the community and then see what happen. As a tiny MN Holder i will vote wwith my 16 MN for this because the proposal is for me more transaprent then the last ons where the dashnation dump funds in trash.

if you say cointed (big in legal trouble ) bad reputation in ATM manipulattion) Kurant (a newbie ) and changify are the Lead ATm Providers in Austria that shows how up to date you are about the current situation in Austria. To make it clear im not the proposal owneer only im involved in the processsing of ATMs behind in case of administration and i can only hope thet teh proposal owner will submit to the community and then see what happen. As a tiny MN Holder i will vote wwith my 16 MN for this because the proposal is for me more transaprent then the last ons where the dashnation dump funds in trash.

There are 147 ATMs in Austria (https://coinatmradar.com/country/14/bitcoin-atm-austria/) - quite a lot for this small country. In my opinion it´s more efficient to integrate Dash in those already running businesses...If you want to know more about our plans regarding ATMs and the plans of leading ATM companies (Kurant 27 maschines, Cointed 69 maschines), send me a PM.

Additionally there are more than 4,000 petrol stations and shops (https://www.bitcoinbon.at/) and hardly 2,000 post offices (https://www.bitpanda.com/togo) where you can buy Dash through vouchers - also quite a lot for this small country.

I think we should partner with the existing companies and start to promote Dash together with them instead of creating more selling points people don´t interact with because of a lack of education. This is the way we work.

I can only repeat myself: this proposal should be submitted. I will not try to stop it. I only offer my/our support. The network will decide.

This proposal does not give me confidence. They submitted a similar proposal for Latin America, and I have several doubts that I left in the comments.

Also, suspiciously, the first comments in both proposals are from the same people, with newly created accounts.

I suggest discretion to the Dash community.

There are 147 ATMs in Austria (https://coinatmradar.com/country/14/bitcoin-atm-austria/) - quite a lot for this small country. In my opinion it´s more efficient to integrate Dash in those already running businesses...If you want to know more about our plans regarding ATMs and the plans of leading ATM companies (Kurant 27 maschines, Cointed 69 maschines), send me a PM.

Additionally there are more than 4,000 petrol stations and shops (https://www.bitcoinbon.at/) and hardly 2,000 post offices (https://www.bitpanda.com/togo) where you can buy Dash through vouchers - also quite a lot for this small country.

I think we should partner with the existing companies and start to promote Dash together with them instead of creating more selling points people don´t interact with because of a lack of education. This is the way we work.

I can only repeat myself: this proposal should be submitted. I will not try to stop it. I only offer my/our support. The network will decide.
i will not argue witth you because this is not the topic. And your information from sources of CoinATMradar are not updated. Doesnt matter work like will and use the funds from the treasury. For me the discussion is over because to taalk to somebody what get funded from all miners andthen not have the actuall information is nonsense.

This proposal does not give me confidence. They submitted a similar proposal for Latin America, and I have several doubts that I left in the comments.

Also, suspiciously, the first comments in both proposals are from the same people, with newly created accounts.

I suggest discretion to the Dash community.
what this accounts are proofing you anything. You have a old account and are not really active so what is the different. I was checking the history and cant find a proposal for Latin ATM. Can you please share the link as well your concerns because i really want to know. Thanks

Back