• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[CLOSED] Masternode shares with automated payouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mintpal is busting my balls right now. they don't seem to want to send my dark to my wallet for the last couple hours : (

i will have 250 more shares to submit late tonight.

Closed until further notice.

I have refund all investors to their specified payout address: 7e4164c00200ffe9ba4aa5ccd2eeceec77ce6535fec6ef23e3c7334f5258fcb2
If everybody could add your risked coins to my trust feedback page on bitcointalk, that would be great: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=232215#newfeedback

Cheers
--- vertoe

PS, there is one more payout pending tonight :)

Edit, last payment for now: http://explorer.darkcoin.io/tx/7d4b9bada4e02c4c9d35690cd312805e35ffc8c9bf31015b5f6df6a821b4a9a0

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the opportunity. Positive feedback submitted on BCT. I hope to join again in the future if circumstances permit it.

aww. that's so sad. i left a very nice feedback on bitcointalk.

Any chance you would pass this project to another qualified darkcoiner? It would be a shame for all your hard work to go to waste.

Vertoe have you closed your service because of the recent dump on market? Consider the fee as a % of the current price of drk/btc which can change everyday so you can keep your service alive.
I would be happy to point my coins on your service again and I'm sure many your previous users too.
Cheers

Vertoe have you closed your service because of the recent dump on market? Consider the fee as a % of the current price of drk/btc which can change everyday so you can keep your service alive.
I would be happy to point my coins on your service again and I'm sure many your previous users too.
Cheers
I will relaunch this weekend, currently testing my new setup: http://turing.darkco.in/masternodes.html
A few changes though:
  1. Payouts are not daily but weekly. Sorry for this, but I have really no time to update the scripts daily and I dont want to automate that part.
  2. Minimum investment introduced, I will no longer accept shareholders with less than 200 DRK, sorry for this, but it's too much paperwork.
PM me to sort out the details.

Haha Vertoe I will be honest with you.
I was thinking to open my service all manual with min. 200shares and weekly payout.
Tell me the truth ... You heard my thoughts right? :)
What fee will you put???

Hello Sir,
Noob question: I have 1000 darks, do I have to "give" them to you, or is it a cold wallet system? Isn't is kind of risky to lend 1k drks to a stranger?

Also, you take 20% of earning and take care of everything, is that right?

Hello Sir,
Noob question: I have 1000 darks, do I have to "give" them to you, or is it a cold wallet system? Isn't is kind of risky to lend 1k drks to a stranger?

Also, you take 20% of earning and take care of everything, is that right?
Hi.
Yes you have to send him your coins. All deposited coins are cold storaged.
20% fee included all costs before.
Vertoe is trust worth. He managed 47000 coins before and resend all coins to the shareholders. So I can reccomend him

Hi.
Yes you have to send him your coins. All deposited coins are cold storaged.
20% fee included all costs before.
Vertoe is trust worth. He managed 47000 coins before and resend all coins to the shareholders. So I can reccomend him

Thank you very much. I'll consider it then, but why do you say it included all costs "before"? Is there a change in plan? I guess we'll know more this weekend, is that right?

I will relaunch this weekend, currently testing my new setup: http://turing.darkco.in/masternodes.html
A few changes though:
  1. Payouts are not daily but weekly. Sorry for this, but I have really no time to update the scripts daily and I dont want to automate that part.
  2. Minimum investment introduced, I will no longer accept shareholders with less than 200 DRK, sorry for this, but it's too much paperwork.
PM me to sort out the details.

Great! Thank you!

Rode I quiet
Thank you very much. I'll consider it then, but why do you say it included all costs "before"? Is there a change in plan? I guess we'll know more this weekend, is that right?
About the fee, it was changing just before closing.
Because of the update and low price the payment was really low.
So the fee will surely evolve depending on the price of DRK.

Indeed.
I wanted to create similar service as I said before. I was thinking to do the payments every week just like vertoe does. Saying this I think that the fee should cover 100% isp costs + his earning for his time but the constant fee for IPS should be dynamic average price of DRK from sunday to sunday.... Vertoe and you how do you see it?

Btw. If I amnot wrong you use hot wallets right? Not local/remote?

Hi vertoe,

Your masternode service is flawless, so i would absolutely love to join in with 1000dark.

My problem is that I'll be going "on vacation" for a few years as stated in yidakee's masternode thread. i won't be going "on vacation" until early 2015 though.

Would you be willing to accept my 1000dark as a "special" account? you would essentially just hold my 1000 dark as your node service goes up and down over the next few years. I don't think it would be overly complicated as long as i just plain trust you. and i can provide communication channels in case you have a random question.

I can also provide some general instructions that wouldn't be too complicated like:

Nodes up? inject my dark and send payments to x address.
Node down? just hold my dark till you start up services again.
Nodes permanently down forever? send 1000dark to x address.

if you did this and it actually worked out, you would be my digital jesus.

Send me a PM and let me know what you think : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back