• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Mobile Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am a new member and this project is very big, I want to contribute with jobs or things where it helps to continue raising the level, in Caracas I have seen that there is a great team!

What useful information, is the best to avoid the searches on the internet about wallets that allow the use of dash.

Hello. It would be nice if we can integrate with merchants as a payment option. I'm currently working in an adoption program project for merchants. Wait for the pre-proposal :)

I can't figure out how to transfer my DASH from binance to my DASH wallet. The wallet only gives me the QR display - not the cryptic address. Binance on my desktop only wants the cryptic address, it doesn't offer me a choice to scan a QR code.

Can anyone help with this?

I can't figure out how to transfer my DASH from binance to my DASH wallet. The wallet only gives me the QR display - not the cryptic address. Binance on my desktop only wants the cryptic address, it doesn't offer me a choice to scan a QR code.

Can anyone help with this?

what wallet ?
iOS ? Android ? ...

DASH wallet for Android

am not an android user
but
under receive there should be an option “copy” wallet address / send wallet address or something
and that is what h need !
send address to self - copy - go to exchange / paste -..... send coins to self

am not an android user
but
under receive there should be an option “copy” wallet address / send wallet address or something
and that is what h need !
send address to self - copy - go to exchange / paste -..... send coins to self
On the android wallet, it only gives options to "Request Coins" or to "Send Coins". Once I chose the Request coins option, then your solution worked. But I never would have found it on my own. Thank you so much for your help!

On the android wallet, it only gives options to "Request Coins" or to "Send Coins". Once I chose the Request coins option, then your solution worked. But I never would have found it on my own. Thank you so much for your help!
Well, unfortunately, I keep getting "address error" message on Binance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back