• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[CLOSED] Masternode shares with automated payouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here got only 2 payments Vertoe...you know I should get at least 2-3x more....

so if i understand the script correctly, every night, a small amount of dark should show up in my wallet automagically?
is there a set time for that cron job to start distributing? I apologize if this has been explained or answered before.
Thanks!

Sorry boys. I have another question.

Is there an emergency plan in place in case everybody's funds need to be immediately released? I'm guessing the invested dark would just be sent to the indicated receiving address.

I'm asking because I'll be in and out of prison the next couple years and can only babysit this personally for short periods at a time.

Then that's the best crypto for you :tongue:
You're in the DARK heereee...

No offence, just stupid joking

WTF my 1st post here is stupid joke :D

Sorry boys. I have another question.

Is there an emergency plan in place in case everybody's funds need to be immediately released? I'm guessing the invested dark would just be sent to the indicated receiving address.

I'm asking because I'll be in and out of prison the next couple years and can only babysit this personally for short periods at a time.
I agree, a contingency plan is always very necessary: a backup "plan B" for an eventual situation "if" there was a REAL emergency or for whatever reason vertoe was unable to perform.
(p.s. vertoe, I've just sent you a pm. Thank you :))

Emergency plan... As I know Vertoe wife has access to all nodes in case if Verto will leave real world ;)
Vertoe what is the plan IF ??? Is there any? IMO all will be OK but I thought the same with mtgox too ;) Just asking...

23PZ7mD.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back