• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Mobile Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile App for Dash is incredibly increasing and more still need to be done. Dash is a growing community among other cryptocurrency, I suggest every masternode should interested in projects bringing progress to Dash Digital

Hello, I got this question: which is the main reason that Dash Wallet for iOS its so different than the Android app? I love iOS app but when I saw the other one I found it with more options, Did they were develop by different teams?. Thanks for your answer!! I got that doubt many weeks ago

Hello, I got this question: which is the main reason that Dash Wallet for iOS its so different than the Android app? I love iOS app but when I saw the other one I found it with more options, Did they were develop by different teams?. Thanks for your answer!! I got that doubt many weeks ago

yes correct - different Dev Teams

back in the day it was much easier to get onto google play store so that wallet + dev go way back with us (1st mobile wallet in Dash)
iTunes was a bit of a tricky nut to crack - we on there now since a while (tx god)

yes correct - different Dev Teams

back in the day it was much easier to get onto google play store so that wallet + dev go way back with us (1st mobile wallet in Dash)
iTunes was a bit of a tricky nut to crack - we on there now since a while (tx god)

Thanks for your response!

Sorry but no. Mobile is not a priority for Dash. Dash caters to rich people with enough money to buy 1000 coins for a Masternode hosted on expensive customized hardware, not pleb Johnny Nocoiners.

Source:
Just

Thanks anyway. All dash use a mobile phone, even some mobile phone could buy 3 computer or more.

I downloaded 'freedash' app created by aerocube from my play store. This app gives 50dash every 3rd minutes and has the minimum payout of 0.01dash, how genuine is this app? Who else knows about them(aerocube freedash)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back