• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Just got my D3 19.3 GH/s, but they only operate at 17.5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was excited to finally get my D3's in today after getting delayed by customs. They are the 19.3 GH/s model but after powering them up they only are getting 17.5 GH/s . I tried updating firmware but that made no difference. Anyone else having this issue with the latest batch?
plz, can you mention your hardware spec ? can gtx 1060 mine that much ..? and how can I make my mining faster ..? cpu ..?

@zerinlay - they are talking about Asic Miner Bitman D3 and not GPU
@Mattchew are you sure that you got the 19,3 Model? latest batches have a sticker on it "Submodel 19,3"
on which Frequency is your Miner running?

@zerinlay - they are talking about Asic Miner Bitman D3 and not GPU
@Mattchew are you sure that you got the 19,3 Model? latest batches have a sticker on it "Submodel 19,3"
on which Frequency is your Miner running?
thanks, im using Minnergate how should i increase freq in that software and tell me another thing can i how much i can make with 1060 ? or rx 580 ?

thanks, im using Minnergate how should i increase freq in that software and tell me another thing can i how much i can make with 1060 ? or rx 580 ?

Are you sure you're mining Dash and not Dashcoin? Because MinerGate doesn't support Dash if I'm correct.

Are you sure you're mining Dash and not Dashcoin? Because MinerGate doesn't support Dash if I'm correct.
yes, your right im not mining dash but im here for best support for how can you mine without miner gate and can you increase freq in minergate.? i was mining monero and ETH and i was getting 100 hash from my i7 cpu and from gpu only 250 hashrates plz tel me how can i earn 10$ from 1060 or rx 580 ..? and is it possible ..?

yes, your right im not mining dash but im here for best support for how can you mine without miner gate and can you increase freq in minergate.? i was mining monero and ETH and i was getting 100 hash from my i7 cpu and from gpu only 250 hashrates plz tel me how can i earn 10$ from 1060 or rx 580 ..? and is it possible ..?
I read this article about MinerGate and the guy who tested it says that he got 2 and a half times more Hashingpower when using Claymore. Maybe you can take a look at it: https://99bitcoins.com/minergate-review-or-legit-mining/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back