• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DashForce Meetup & Presentation Program

Hey @Coachdigi how did your event go?
We only had 9 attendes because it began to rain. I will post the pictures tomorrow, with the earhtquake in Mexico I forgot to post them, I was planning to repeat the Meeting but I donated the DASH to the earthquake victims
I wan´t to do a DASH talk in a High School, I´ll use the school auditorium, I can have 100 students. Is it ok? What do you recomend me?

XayAYCQULzip2eNYUTnmbpau3ULhttMJFK

This month wasn't as well attended, I tried a new advertising strategy on Facebook. Previously I ran the advert for a week so this time I tried fewer days with a higher budget per day. The event got a burst of interest but not the repeated impressions that drive attendance.

My feeling is that a slow burn is better, so I'll be going the other way and running adverts for two weeks for the next event.

In addition the weather was really miserable, with heavy rain and high winds. But for the three people who did show up it was 2 hours of in-depth discussion, answering their questions and going through the practical are steps of how to buy Dash in the UK.

Photo and screen shots too follow, I need to compress them and I'm currently on mobile.

This month wasn't as well attended, I tried a new advertising strategy on Facebook. Previously I ran the advert for a week so this time I tried fewer days with a higher budget per day. The event got a burst of interest but not the repeated impressions that drive attendance.

My feeling is that a slow burn is better, so I'll be going the other way and running adverts for two weeks for the next event.

In addition the weather was really miserable, with heavy rain and high winds. But for the three people who did show up it was 2 hours of in-depth discussion, answering their questions and going through the practical are steps of how to buy Dash in the UK.

Photo and screen shots too follow, I need to compress them and I'm currently on mobile.
Where and when is your next event, maybe I can come along and possibly do some interviews like these..https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dash-instant-interviews.17003/

Please take a look. I can interview you, and possibly some new dash users just to get their feedback and experiences/reactions to being introduced to Dash for the first time. :)

Dashtecas NFL- Meetup by Coachdigi

We only had 10 attendees because after 20 min. of Kickoff it began to rain and there is no roof in the foodtruck park "El DECK". We had to run to our cars and go it was a hevay rain. I couldn´t take much pictures because of the rain.

Meetup & Discover Dash invitation
http://meetu.ps/e/DhpQT/BKYnQ/f
https://discoverdash.com/event-pro/dashtecas-monday-night-football-meeting-by-coachdigi/

Transactions.
We gave $8 USD aprox. to the attendees that bought on of the DASH Wokingdead Specials, after they recieved their DASH they had to pay the half of the Dash that they received. So they received DASH, paid with DASH and kept $4USD in their DASH wallets.
Transactions to their Wallets
Capture+_2017-09-27-07-58-50.png Capture+_2017-09-27-07-59-44.png Capture+_2017-09-27-08-00-21.png
Transactions they did
20170927_082313 (1).jpg

Photos of the event
805503637_8752.jpg
20170918_192924.jpg

Large Meetup and Presentation Program:

Larger meetups and presentations (40+ people) will be eligible for full Dash Force funding, up to 3 Dash a month. Please contact me first for Details on Best practices. With our current budget we will be able to support up to 3 large monthly presentations.
Please contact @aarellanes here or on slack with any questions.

Next Monday October 2nd I´ll have a large DASHTECAS presentation in the auditorium of a highschool in Cancún (CBTIS 111)or than 40 people. @aarellanes What do I have to do or register?

@Syntheist was your meet up part of your proposal?

@Syntheist was your meet up part of your proposal?

No, I decided to run some a meet up off my own back. The idea was to build up my skills in talking about Dash and how to use it and to create a base of prime interested in it before the festival started.

For the Circus City proposal there will be a dedicated team of people working to introduce folks to Dash and get them setup, this will run every day between October 12th & 29th. A kind of 17 day long meet up with a bar in the evenings.

No, I decided to run some a meet up off my own back. The idea was to build up my skills in talking about Dash and how to use it and to create a base of prime interested in it before the festival started.

For the Circus City proposal there will be a dedicated team of people working to introduce folks to Dash and get them setup, this will run every day between October 12th & 29th. A kind of 17 day long meet up with a bar in the evenings.

Alright, I will need to know the following.

How many people were at the meet up, including yourself?
When was your meet up?
How much Dash did you give away to each person, in USD?
Pictures of the meet up.
Where the meet up was held?
Screenshot of your wallet of the addresses you sent dash too.
All the addresses that received dash.
Did you post your meet up to meetup.com and discoverdash.com?

@aarellanes - I've been in email communication with @Syntheist and I'm planning to go down to Bristol for a day or 2 during the middle weekend of the festival (around 22nd Oct) to interview him and hopefully other people as well to document some parts of this exciting event. If you haven't seen them already please have a look here to get an idea of what I hope to achieve.. https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dash-instant-interviews.17003/

Hi guy, Dash promotion will not stop in Haiti, again i will make a meetup to learn people discover this cryptocurrency. here is the detail about my meetup.

Wilcard meetup

Will host in carrefour city, and the meetup will be on sunday at 3h pm, so this is thee link of all people that want to come in the meetup.

So i personally inviting and will have 12 people in the meeting. and detail are provided in the link below

https://discoverdash.com/event-pro/dash-meetup-in-carrefour-city/

Thank you @aarellanes and team.

Best regards
Carlomile

Hello,
Tomorrow Monday, I´ll be doing a Dash Talk to my students of a public highschool in Cancun, México. They study the speciality of Accounting and they are more than 40 students, but I don´t know how many will have a Smartphone capable of downloading a Wallet.
They already have a Steemit acount and I´m using Steemit for some homework, but they don´t know how cryptocurrencies work, so this is a great oportunity to spread the DASH word to the young generations.

New activity:
Instead of giving 20 students $5USD, I,will have 5 groups of 4 students and I will give $20USD in Dash to 1 student of each group, that student will keep Dash and send Dash to another student, and that sutdent will do the same, so the 20 students receieves DASH, sends DASH and keep $5USD in their Wallet. It's going to be a faster process and I´ll be able to shoot photos and video of the students sending and receiveng Dash.

Receiving and sending process:

Student 1 Receives: $20USD Sends: $17.5USD Keeps: $2.5 USD
Student 2 Receives: $17.5USD Sends: $12.5USD Keeps: $5.0 USD
Student 3 Receives: $12.5USD Sends: $ 7.5USD Keeps: $5.0 USD
Student 4 Receives: $ 7.5USD Sends: $ 2.5USD Keeps: $5.0 USD
Student 1 Receives: $ 2.5USD Sends: Keeps: $5.0 USD

This will be the first but not the last Highschool Meetup

Wildcard Meetup
https://discoverdash.com/event-pro/dashtecas-highschool-meetup-in-cancun-by-coach-digi/

5A Acounting
20170928_134137.jpg

I´ll post the photos as soon as I finish the meetup (24 hrs before end of proposal cycle)
Thank you, @aarellanes

Hello,
Tomorrow Monday, I´ll be doing a Dash Talk to my students of a public highschool in Cancun, México. They study the speciality of Accounting and they are more than 40 students, but I don´t know how many will have a Smartphone capable of downloading a Wallet.
They already have a Steemit acount and I´m using Steemit for some homework, but they don´t know how cryptocurrencies work, so this is a great oportunity to spread the DASH word to the young generations.

New activity:
Instead of giving 20 students $5USD, I,will have 5 groups of 4 students and I will give $20USD in Dash to 1 student of each group, the other student will keep keep Dash and send Dash to another student, so the 20 students receieves DASH, sends DASH and keep $5USD in their Wallet. It's going to be a faster process and I´ll be able to shoot photos and video of the students sending and receiveng Dash.

Receiving and sending process:

Student 1 Receives: $20USD Sends: $17.5USD Keeps: $2.5 USD
Student 2 Receives: $17.5USD Sends: $12.5USD Keeps: $5.0 USD
Student 3 Receives: $12.5USD Sends: $ 7.5USD Keeps: $5.0 USD
Student 4 Receives: $ 7.5USD Sends: $ 2.5USD Keeps: $5.0 USD
Student 1 Receives: $ 2.5USD Sends: Keeps: $5.0 USD

This will be the first but not the last Highschool Meetup

Wildcard Meetup
https://discoverdash.com/event-pro/dashtecas-highschool-meetup-in-cancun-by-coach-digi/

5A Acounting
View attachment 4894

I´ll post the photos as soon as I finish the meetup (24 hrs before end of proposal cycle)
Thank you, @aarellanes

So sad that you educate young generations how to become the slaves of the greedy 2014-2016 Dash generation.
I wish I could talk to your students, and explain to them the truth you are hiding.

Last edited:
So sad you educate young generations to become the slaves of the greedy 2014-2016 Dash generation.

Come and live in Mexico, you will see that greedy 2014-2016 is nothing compare to our goverment, our banks and our narcos. I also theach them Calculus, Physics, how to use a computer, how to post in Steemit, I want to give them all the tools so they can survive in this World.

Come and live in Mexico, you will see that greedy 2014-2016 is nothing compare to our goverment, our banks and our narcos. I also theach them Calculus, Physics, how to use a computer, how to post in Steemit, I want to give them all the tools so they can survive in this World.

You should teach your students the Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth.

Concealing the fact that when they join Dash cryptocurrency, they become the slaves of the greedy Dash generation of 2014-2016, means that you are not telling them the whole truth.

If you want your students to learn the whole truth, invite them here in this forum, and let them vote in the generations poll.

Last edited:
You should teach your students the Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth.

Hiding the fact that when they join Dash cryptocurrency they become the slaves of the greedy Dash generation of 2014-2016, means that you are not telling them the whole truth.

If you want your students to learn the truth, invite them to come here, and vote in the generations poll.
What your

Hiding the fact that when they join Dash cryptocurrency they become the slaves of the greedy Dash generation of 2014-2016, means that you are not telling them the whole truth.

If you want your students to learn the truth, invite them to come here in the forum, and let them vote in the generations poll.

I don´t have problems doing that I always thell everyone about the forum, but even do they have english classes, not everyone can communicate in english. They won´t understand it, maybe a Spanish Forum or other languages forums could help.

Believe me I do it!!!!!
You may also want to teach them this: http://en.trm.creationmonetaire.info/ .This is one of the first theoretical models which suggest a rather fair distribution of money among generations. The young generations should definetely be aware of it. And you should teach them about it. Then let them decide whether they want to remain the slaves of the older generations, or maybe they will try to become free citizens. Unfortunately the greedy dash generation of 2104-2016 dont want the new generations to realize the truth. Expect them not to finance you with dash money in case you decide to teach the TRM. So if you decide to teach the TRM to your students, dont let the greedy mastenode owners to know about it.

The greedy dash generation of 2014-2016 bribes key persons, well known journalists (like amanda) in order for them to advertise Dash and tell to the people the half truth. In short this is the history of Dash. They initially created the so called darkcoin, as a honeypot in order to attract hackers and cryptocoin activists. When the hackers and the activists arrived here, they turned dash to a fully aml/kyc compliant cryptocurrency, which means they started to fully cooperate with state agents. So whoever was a hacker or activist, is known now. When dash became fully aml/kyc compliant, dash's price risen from 5$ to 200$. The spies and the agents, knowing that dash is not a threat for the state anymore, they started buying dash (by using state's money) in order to turn dash viral to the ignorants. When dash became viral, more ignorants and stupids arrived here, and the price of dash risen even more. At the same time, the masternodes were forced to have static IPs and the dash TOR network was tottaly banished, in order for the state agents to have full control of the dash network. You can still find a fork of dash that supports TOR, which is named PIVX. But of course as long as PIVX is not fully aml/kyc compliant and it has not the support of the spies, it is not financed by them and its price remain only 3$ (although techically is almost identical to Dash). The plan of the agents and spies is simple:
Dash is designed to be a state dependant currency and to be easily banned by the state in case of emergency, because those were the imposed requirements. Dash may be temporarily used as a Troyan horse in order to attack foreign countries economies, but it shouldnt hurt the monetary system of the primary state which controls Dash. This is the underlying reason why the maximum number of the masternodes has been set to 10000 static IPs. Everything should be under control, and in case of emergency the total ban of the Dash network should be three clicks away.

Now the greedy dash generation of 2014-2016 also tries to contact key persons in politics, by giving money to politicians who are lobbying in favor of the Dash cryptocurrency, instead of fighting for the rights of all their citizens.

You are also a key person. You are a teacher. Will you accept Dash's bribery in order to remain silent? Will you open the doors in order for the Dash trojan horse to enter into your country and destroy your country's monetary system and your country's economy, in favor of the economy of the country which controls Dash? Dont you think you ought to teach your students the alternative truth, the alternative technology that is already known and awaits to be used by free persons rather than slaves?

Last edited:
Back