• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: In case a voted proposal is not delivered in the deadline, then let anyone do it.

In case a voted proposal exceeds the deadline then anyone should be able to do it and get the reward

• other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, let the proposal owner to do it whenever he wishes

• no, and in case the job is never accomplished, let the money stay untouched forever.

• no, in case the implementation exceeds the deadline, then the money should be burned

• No, the proposal owner should sign a legal contract then be pursued to the Courts and repay damages.

• No. Proposals have a closing vote. At the end of the term, if MNOs agree, poposal owner gets +20%

• Total voters

demo

Dash community should incentivize anynone to do the job of a voted proposal, in case a deadline occurs and the original author of the proposal does not accomplish the job.

This "law" will terrorize the proposal owner and will force him to do the job as fast as possible within the deadline

Edit/Clarification: This pre proposal assumes that an escrow is undertaken (means that the money has not been given to the proposal owner immediately after the proposal is voted.)

This is a governance question. In case it gets a lot of yes and I manage to get the 5 dash proposal fee, I will add it to the governance system.

Last edited:
How can the "money stay untouched forever" if it has already been paid out to the original proposal owner/author?

How can the "money stay untouched forever" if it has already been paid out to the original proposal owner/author?
The core team was supposed to keep the money and give them to the proposal owner in case he delivers the job.
After the lamassu proposal, where 7000 dash were lost, this was what it used to happen, as far as I remember.
I do not know whether this tactic continues or not. The core team should clarify.

Escrow is not undertaken in all cases. Eg Charlie Shrem. :-(
It is not the proposal owner's fault. The fault is within those who voted the proposal.

But dont worry, there is a solution even in case escrow is not undertaken. If there is no deliverable , and in case the money has been given to the proposal owner, then the masternodes who voted for the proposal should pay the loss. I have made the above proposal for lamassu a long time ago. I think its time to generalize it.

The community has to grown up. The stupids and spies who bought masternodes in order to sabotage Dash's governance system must be defeated. Otherwise there is no hope for the Dash community, the scam proposals will devore you.

Last edited:
It is not the proposal owner's fault. The fault is within those who voted the proposal.

But dont worry, there is a solution even in case escrow is not undertaken. If there is no deliverable , and in case the money has been given to the proposal owner, then the masternodes who voted for the proposal should pay the loss. I have made the above proposal for lamassu a long time ago. I think its time to generalize it.

The community has to grown up. The stupids and spies who bought masternodes in order to sabotage Dash's governance system must be defeated. Otherwise there is no hope for the Dash community, the scam proposals will devore you.

I don't think the Masternode Owners would accept the liability to enforce the delivery of projects as you suggest, and therefore and would likely not approve ANY proposals for the fear of personal loss if deliverables are not met by bad actors who either cannot or will not deliver the expected outcome.

I think a better solution would be a more formal legal/contractual approach whereby a proposal owner can be pursued through the Courts and possibly repay damages where appropriate.

I think a better solution would be a more formal legal/contractual approach whereby a proposal owner can be pursued through the Courts and possibly repay damages where appropriate.

"No, the proposal owner should sign a legal contract then be pursued to the Courts and repay damages."

Shall I add the above as a poll option? (in case you want a different wording, please do not exceed the max number of letters because the poll option length is limited)

Last edited:
What might be a good idea is for every proposal to have a closing vote.. at the end of the term, if MNOs vote yes, the proposal owner gets a 20% bonus. This way, we don't have to fluff around with escrows or argue over alternative providers.

What might be a good idea is for every proposal to have a closing vote.. at the end of the term, if MNOs vote yes, the proposal owner gets a 20% bonus. This way, we don't have to fluff around with escrows or argue over alternative providers.

I put your idea as poll option.

Unfortunately THE STUPIDS AND SPIES didnt vote or comment here, or if the did, they just said NO, without proposing a remedy. NO NO, my dear retarded, it is not important when someone promises and gets paid to do a job and does nothing!! Who cares about it??? No one. Dash community should not solve this problem ASAP, what is urgent for you is to do more and more advertising, youtube videos e.t.c. (have a look at the current budget, there is only advertising)

How sad, how pathetic this community is.....The statistics of this poll are not by chance. The concentration of stupidity in this universe is 66.6% .

<vote history>
In case a voted proposal exceeds the deadline then anyone should be able to do it and get the reward
* yes, I agree 1 vote(s) 33.3%
no 2 vote(s) 66.7%
other 0 vote(s) 0.0%
no, let the proposal owner to do it whenever he wishes 0 vote(s) 0.0%
no, and in case the job is never accomplished, let the money stay untouched forever. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
no, in case the implementation exceeds the deadline, then the money should be burned 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No, the proposal owner should sign a legal contract then be pursued to the Courts and repay damages. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No. Proposals have a closing vote. At the end of the term, if MNOs agree, poposal owner gets +20% 0 vote(s) 0.0%
</vote history>

Last edited:
<vote history>
  • yes, I agree
    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • no
    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • other
  • no, let the proposal owner to do it whenever he wishes
  • no, and in case the job is never accomplished, let the money stay untouched forever.
  • no, in case the implementation exceeds the deadline, then the money should be burned
  • No, the proposal owner should sign a legal contract then be pursued to the Courts and repay damages.
  • No. Proposals have a closing vote. At the end of the term, if MNOs agree, poposal owner gets +20%
  • Total voters 4
</vote history>

How sad, how pathetic this community is.....The statistics of this poll are not by chance. The concentration of stupidity in this universe is 66.6% .

I cheated in the vote, just to make stupidity look like 50%.
But in reality, stupidity in this universe is currently set at 95%.

Last edited:
Back