• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[prepoposal] Dash Debit Card ready by Mid-April

Shall we release the DASH debit card within 3 weeks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dr. Julian Hosp

IMPORTANT: The voting is live:
https://www.dashcentral.org/p/tenx-dash-debit-card

gobject vote-many 3acfe51600f862fc3493a7183cc65f3fbcaae2f2db7fc5acd7cdc1137a3d20ef funding yes

Hey All.

I am the Co-Founder of TenX.tech
Here is the link to our website: www.tenx.tech

We are integrating cryptocurrencies directly into a payment system that lets you pay with a debit card while storing these currencies. We already have Bitcoin live and Ethereum will be live soon too.

Who is TenX?
We are a company of roughly 10 people based out of Singapore. We are 3 Austrian co-founders and 1 Thai. Additionally we have UX and crypto-developers from Asia, the US and Europe.

On our website you will see our APP and videos on using the services. So all these things are LIVE already, we are NOT pre-product or pre-concept.

We truly love the Dash community and were looking into adding Dash as the next currency.

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-24%20at%2010.42.43.png

WHAT WILL THIS INTEGRATION LOOK LIKE:
  • We will develop everything IN-HOUSE.
  • We will be responsible for the debit cards and services - as a user there is NO third party involved. We are the only company offering that.
  • You will not have to worry about 3rd parties - we will take care of everything end-to-end.
  • As a user you can send crypto (Dash) into the wallet and spend it with your debit card. You will not have to store fiat which will make you totally independent.
And here are videos on YouTube using the card already: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrh49JX-9UQJbee6e4EGhog

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-24%20at%2009.50.54.png

HOW MUCH WILL THE CARD COST:

• For a virtual card (to use online only), we charge 1x 1.5 USD
  • For a physical card we charge a 1x 15 USD order fee
  • Afterwards there are NO ANNUAL fees, as long as you spend at least 250 USD within 12 months. Else, we charge 1.5 USD.
  • We are thereby the cheapest provider by far and we can only offer this as we develop everything in-house.
Screen%20Shot%202017-03-24%20at%2010.43.52.png

TIME LINE:

• You will be able to order the cards straight away!
  • As soon as we see some positive traction of the preproposal we will put 3 of our developers to work to have everything set by mid-April.
  • So you can have the app and card NOW with full Dash integration by mid-April.
Screen%20Shot%202017-03-24%20at%2010.43.23%20copy.png

PROPOSAL TERMS:

We are only asking for 300 DASH, which will cover full development and product release.

Once Dash is live and everything is working and you are happy with it, we would offer continuous product improvements and developments for only 25 DASH per month.

There are NO extra charges and you still get a professional team on this.

Looking forward to hear you input on this

Dr. Julian Hosp
Co-Founder TenX

Last edited:
interesting

FYI
there are a bunch of Debit Cards already available
+ more coming (Charlie Shrem)
what will your do different than all others ?

Great question: First of all we do NOT rely on a third party. We take care of everything end-to-end. AFAIK Charlie Shrem uses Payza and users need to order the card through them. He has zero control of that. We have 100% control of every one of our steps and at the end, that gives certainty to our users and our proposal that we will do what we say we do.

Our cards are NOT funded by fiat, however by crypto. This is quite unique as this means you can use our card in any country, paying any currency without limitations. You do NOT rely on USD or EUR or any other fiat. We are 100% Dash!

Also, we can have Dash live within a few weeks, NOT months... because we are an experienced team already.

This reflects in the entire fee structure, speed and reliability of our service.

Looking forward to further questions!

Regards

Julian

yes interesting , i like the ideia of keeping the coins and sell when needed, but will it have only USD ? any other fiat currencies ?
i went to your site and i read :
Foreign Exchange Fee 0%
is that right ?
if it is i'm sure you'll have lots of support

yes interesting , i like the ideia of keeping the coins and sell when needed, but will it have only USD ? any other fiat currencies ?
i went to your site and i read :
Foreign Exchange Fee 0%
is that right ?
if it is i'm sure you'll have lots of support

Yes, we do not charge any additional fees. Since WE HAVE the cards (which is the main difference to literally every other provider who just whitelabels a solution), we get the kickback from the provider.
We are 100% independent of fiat, so you can use the card ANYWHERE it is accepted (which is 210 according to their official info).
Yes, we are offering NFC on the Virtual Card with Android phones (it will be live with Dash).

Hope that helps, happy to answer anything further.

Last edited:
we need to hook up these Brazilians with BR ...whatever currency ! right ?

We get around 15-20 requests a day already from Brazil. Also Venezuela. Any country with major inflation does NOT want to keep their money in fiat. That is why we decided to store crypto directly.

I liked the card, can I use it in brasil quietly ??? to have the card I have to pass some information of my documents here from brasil?

How is issuance in the US handled?

We issue the cards here in Singapore.

Just to be clear for anyone about our standpoint here in Singapore in the global markets - we could have gone anywhere as a company, but we chose Singapore because of:
1. Singapore is considered the last safe haven for money in the entire world. It is as independent as it gets.
2. Singapore is considered as an international court due to its special legal status.
3. It is the Nr. 1 most expensive city in the world due to these facts and attractiveness.
4. Singapore is very open to Cryptocurrencies. We from TenX have close discussions with the central authorities here.
5. Singapore is an economic powerhouse.

I just wanted to state these 5 points as I know not everyone is familiar with Singapore and many times people believe South-East Asian countries that are around Singapore like Indonesia, Malaysia, etc. are Singapore.

I liked the card, can I use it in brasil quietly ??? to have the card I have to pass some information of my documents here from brasil?

We believe 100% into crypto and want to be as independent from fiat as possible. That is why we integrated 100% of crypto into our system. You will not have to do KYC with us, since you will have to do that when you change fiat into crypto. That allows some examples as:
  • a person in an underbanked country like the Philippines (just as an example) to change local crypto in cash through Abra, then put them into TenX and have full access to the entire system. They do not need a bank account!
  • a person in a country where he/she does not trust the local currency to totally have their money in crypto using it at their convenience
  • a person who believes crypto will go up (like we do of course) to put crypto into TenX, start spending it and ending up with more value at the end of the month because a currency went up 100% during that month
  • and so on and so on...
Our TenX mission is to make a financial transaction easier than sending a message. No matter what asset to what asset and where on this planet (or Mars, etc. in the future!)

Last edited:
We issue the cards here in Singapore.

Just to be clear for anyone about our standpoint here in Singapore in the global markets - we could have gone anywhere as a company, but we chose Singapore because of:
1. Singapore is considered the last safe haven for money in the entire world. It is as independent as it gets.
2. Singapore is considered as an international court due to its special legal status.
3. It is the Nr. 1 most expensive city in the world due to these facts and attractiveness.
4. Singapore is very open to Cryptocurrencies. We from TenX have close discussions with the central authorities here.
5. Singapore is an economic powerhouse.

I just wanted to state these 5 points as I know not everyone is familiar with Singapore and many times people believe South-East Asian countries that are around Singapore like Indonesia, Malaysia, etc. are Singapore.

Ok. Then I have a followup question.

Many crypto debit cards that don't have an issuing enity in the US are notoriously hard to get for those living in the US -- regardless of if the card itself can be used in the US.

So, can this card be legally mailed to the US? Or must it be sent elsewhere first like some other debit cards?

Ok. Then I have a followup question.

Many crypto debit cards that don't have an issuing enity in the US are notoriously hard to get for those living in the US -- regardless of if the card itself can be used in the US.

So, can this card be legally mailed to the US? Or must it be sent elsewhere first like some other debit cards?

We have heard this from other companies too. We have not seen/heard any issues ourselves. Again, I believe this is because these companies use 3rd party providers. We will deliver ALL the cards ourselves. Seriously - one of our employees has to run with 100 envelopes to the post office every day. He gets treated to free ice cream in return :)

We are happy to ship a card to your address... also to Antarctica (while I doubt anyone accepts debit cards there...).

Last edited:
Back