• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

getting close :-)

IronVape

Masternode Owner/Operator
I have 975 Dash... just 25 more and I'll be setting up my very own MN.

One question: How to guess how much fee will be needed to move 1000 Dash from paper wallet to the staking address?

Thanks
PS - sorry if this is not the right place to ask. I'm still finding my way around the Dash World.

I have 975 Dash... just 25 more and I'll be setting up my very own MN.

One question: How to guess how much fee will be needed to move 1000 Dash from paper wallet to the staking address?

Thanks
PS - sorry if this is not the right place to ask. I'm still finding my way around the Dash World.

Fee is only about .011 and wait 15 confirms..

The fee depends on the transaction size, which depends on the number of inputs.

Standard network fee is currently 0.00010001 per kilobyte. So, roughly, you can expect a fee of 0.00010001 per 12 inputs.

I'm glossing over priority, but this is good enough for an estimate. Basically, dirt cheap.

The fee depends on the transaction size, which depends on the number of inputs.

Standard network fee is currently 0.00010001 per kilobyte. So, roughly, you can expect a fee of 0.00010001 per 12 inputs.

I'm glossing over priority, but this is good enough for an estimate. Basically, dirt cheap.

Another easy way to calculate is the size for standard transactions (only one signature required):

180 bytes per input + 34 bytes per output + 10 bytes

Then multiply by network fee.

@IronVape welcome and congratulations on that (almost) first masternode!

It is a pleasure @IronVape, there are no noobish questions but not enough knowledge itself.
Spend some more time here around and you`ll notice how the info is getting to you from each direction ;)
Happy MNs earnings & congratulations for you passive income.

Update: I've had my node for 2 weeks and 3 days. Been paid twice already. Love'n Dash!
Many thanks for everyone's help, especially @splawik21 who provided hosting and answered tons of Noob questions.

Good to hear :)
Have you had a chance to check out the budget proposals and vote with your masternode? In addition to having a say in which proposals get funded, I have found that reviewing the proposals and pre-proposals is good even just as a Dash enthusiast, to stay up to date on the latest and greatest creative ideas and projects that are popping out of the woodwork

Good to hear :)
Have you had a chance to check out the budget proposals and vote with your masternode? In addition to having a say in which proposals get funded, I have found that reviewing the proposals and pre-proposals is good even just as a Dash enthusiast, to stay up to date on the latest and greatest creative ideas and projects that are popping out of the woodwork

Masternode voting is one of the key factors behind the decision to diversify from pure Bitcoin to Bitcoin+Dash. I have not yet voted on anything, but I surely will. :)

Masternode voting is one of the key factors behind the decision to diversify from pure Bitcoin to Bitcoin+Dash. I have not yet voted on anything, but I surely will. :)

Hi Iron Vape I'm a noob MN owner too, feels great having a say in the direction this amazing creation is headed so can recommend getting in there and voting - even if using dashwhale made me real nervous at 1st :oops: tbh I still feel like kind of a dash minnow maybe a dash sprat at best but it's been a great couple of days to be in the water anyway!:D

Back