• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Holding like a boss!!

Holding is the smart thing to do, just look it hit near 0.01 and went back near 0.02. I've said it before and I'll say it again, anyone panic selling is a fool.

Holding is the smart thing to do, just look it hit near 0.01 and went back near 0.02. I've said it before and I'll say it again, anyone panic selling is a fool.
Yup, it took it less than 24, didn't it? Anyone going out of the market should be prepared to assume the risk of not catching the train when it goes up violently.

Hello all ,
Most probably I look like a dummy for asking and it might already be here somewhere, but if more and more people have 1000 DRK for masternode how are they paid if only 4 mln DRK at this moment and total approx 22 ?
Looks like it gets less interesting to mine as mining is used to pay masternode , then price must go down and DRK looses interest.
Don't get me wrong, I love this coin, i have arnd 350 at the moment ( hoping to get 1000 one day ) , but if someone could clarify that I,m wrong and explain that this coin easily reach .1 BTC and more then thanks a million !:smile:

Hello all ,
Most probably I look like a dummy for asking and it might already be here somewhere, but if more and more people have 1000 DRK for masternode how are they paid if only 4 mln DRK at this moment and total approx 22 ?
Looks like it gets less interesting to mine as mining is used to pay masternode , then price must go down and DRK looses interest.
Don't get me wrong, I love this coin, i have arnd 350 at the moment ( hoping to get 1000 one day ) , but if someone could clarify that I,m wrong and explain that this coin easily reach .1 BTC and more then thanks a million !:smile:
Minimum block reward is five. Masternodes take 20% from the block reward plus fees. 20% of 5 dark = 1 dark if operating a MN and it is chosen.
Block generation time is one hundred and fifty seconds or two and a half minutes. Roughly 576 blocks per day.

Following the above logic, 576 Darkcoin will be divided up by the total number of MN's per day. If assuming there is 300 MN's on the network, each one would receive 1.92 darkcoin per day, 57.6 a month, and 691.2 a year. Hope this helps you understand.

Back