• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Guys, I've been reading about an official 13Gh firmware for the DM11G several times recently. I saw sell ads saying "DM11G 13GH (new official firmware)". Are all of this only rumours and fraud? I see no new firmare on "ibelink.co". Any plans about it?

UPD: I think it's a fake. It was just a sell advertising on biggest Russian p2p marketplace. Bullshiters on the duty. Sorry for misleading you.

Last edited:
iBeLink_1
We are still waiting for your promisse about sources. Time is running out, profit is down.
Hi,

As mentioned before, you will need to submit a ticket. That will get assigned to the appropriate team. Questions or concerns you have about the source will have to be through the ticket.

Last edited:
Guys, I've been reading about an official 13Gh firmware for the DM11G several times recently. I saw sell ads saying "DM11G 13GH (new official firmware)". Are all of this only rumours and fraud? I see no new firmare on "ibelink.co". Any plans about it?
Hi,

As far as I know, there is no new official firmware since IB3.5.25. We will post/announce new firmware on our website ibelink.co and on the first post of this thread.

Hi,

As mentioned before, you will need to submit a ticket. That will get assigned to the appropriate team. Questions or concerns you have about the source will have to be through the ticket.
I was submited that, but has strange questions from you team :))))))

Last edited:

Its only SCAM from reseller....

iBeLink you need to resolve the specification issue the 11 Ghs miner only provide 8 to 9 Ghs on 24 hour average which is a disaster, the D3 i have provides 17 Ghs plus average on 24 hour basis and its hashing is stable always continously hashing at 17 Ghs.

You must fix it or in the history you will be remembered as biggest fraudsters who ripped of thousands of dollars for a shitty machine.

Either provide 11 Ghs mining capacity on your miner or issue a complete refund to all miners.

iBeLink you need to resolve the specification issue the 11 Ghs miner only provide 8 to 9 Ghs on 24 hour average which is a disaster, the D3 i have provides 17 Ghs plus average on 24 hour basis and its hashing is stable always continously hashing at 17 Ghs.

You must fix it or in the history you will be remembered as biggest fraudsters who ripped of thousands of dollars for a shitty machine.

Either provide 11 Ghs mining capacity on your miner or issue a complete refund to all miners.

u as well getting 8ghz - 9 ghz on average ?
me too .. how sad.

Yes, iBeLink MUST compensate us all because we invested huge money in their miner and now they are abandoning us after taking all the profits
I don't see how a compensation is needed just because you invested huge money in the miner and you aren't making as much as you originally thought. It's like asking for compensation from the stock market cuz you bought some stock that is now underperforming. That is just ridiculous.

nicehash, but still PLC i always get low 450- 500 ?
Hi,

One of the factors you are getting low hashrate is because your PLL has been reduced. This is caused by the boards detecting a high temperature and has lowered the PLL to protect the chips. What are the temperatures your miner is detecting? If you can get a temperature reading of less than 36C the PLL will be adjusted back to normal. You should then get better hashrates.

I don't see how a compensation is needed just because you invested huge money in the miner and you aren't making as much as you originally thought. It's like asking for compensation from the stock market cuz you bought some stock that is now underperforming. That is just ridiculous.

Oh yes, here comes the soliders of ibelink who knows fake or real...fyi this is not stock market.

You are just saying that if in stock you place a buy order of 1000 stocks and get only 700 stocks you will call to 'over performing', come on its a clear FRAUD to not deliver what was advertised or promised.

Hi,

One of the factors you are getting low hashrate is because your PLL has been reduced. This is caused by the boards detecting a high temperature and has lowered the PLL to protect the chips. What are the temperatures your miner is detecting? If you can get a temperature reading of less than 36C the PLL will be adjusted back to normal. You should then get better hashrates.
The temperatures i have is 29 and the average hash rate is just 9 Ghs approximately, i even submitted trouble ticket as you requested me but as usual no response there

The temperatures i have is 29 and the average hash rate is just 9 Ghs approximately, i even submitted trouble ticket as you requested me but as usual no response there
Hi,

After troubleshooting with you from the ticket and here, your miner hardware is not showing signs of anything wrong. And as you have stated, you know there are other factors that affect the hashrate such as pools, latency, ping, etc. It could be one of those things and that we have no control over.

Hi,

After troubleshooting with you from the ticket and here, your miner hardware is not showing signs of anything wrong. And as you have stated, you know there are other factors that affect the hashrate such as pools, latency, ping, etc. It could be one of those things and that we have no control over.

So all pool are bad pools they are not able to work with 'heavenly' ibelink

Ok i am now trying another pool to see if it resolves, if not i need a refund and compensation. In password field can i pass two parameters? for example a=scrypt,d=16 ?
I tried but ibelink omit the second parameter...

Oh yes, here comes the soliders of ibelink who knows fake or real...fyi this is not stock market.

You are just saying that if in stock you place a buy order of 1000 stocks and get only 700 stocks you will call to 'over performing', come on its a clear FRAUD to not deliver what was advertised or promised.
You certainly did not understand what I was saying. I am not talking about the amount of stock you buy, but how it performs. After you invest huge money in the stock which you thought would go up, but instead is now dropping, you don't ask for compensation for that. Why get compensation just because you had invested huge money but are not getting the huge profit you were expecting?

You certainly did not understand what I was saying. I am not talking about the amount of stock you buy, but how it performs. After you invest huge money in the stock which you thought would go up, but instead is now dropping, you don't ask for compensation for that. Why get compensation just because you had invested huge money but are not getting the huge profit you were expecting?
Let me try to understand:
1. I buy 11000 stocks
2. The broker gave me 9000 stocks
3. I got 2000 stocks less and now regardless of whether market underperform or overperform is separate thing.
If the broker was to provide me 11000 stock and then market underperform my right could be challenged but now in this scenario the broker provided 2000 less stock for which he is liable to compensate.
The broker committed fraud by not providing the 11000 stocks what it promised for.
I hope it clarifies.

Back