• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

should we add dash videos and merchant map to the dash wallet app ?

should we add these features

• yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Dashmaximalist

dash engineering have been wokring on the dash android app which works pretty good actually

i wish they added couple of more feature which helps users greatly

add couple of videos on dash and how dash is better than others ( which we can recommend etc )

a dash merchant map to know where to spend dash

please vote yes ,if we get enough votes the team will be interested in implementing these features

You could submit a pull request to dash engineering? But how would it be kept up to date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

videos ?
i do not understand what videos have to do on a dash wallet ?

Dash is digital cash video
Then dash masternode video
Etc etc

The idea is this imagine your friend recommends you this dash app to you , you should find it fully self explanatory sort of thing

Dash is digital cash video
Then dash masternode video
Etc etc

The idea is this imagine your friend recommends you this dash app to you , you should find it fully self explanatory sort of thing

in the wallet ?
why ?
if u have the wallet u know what is going on and what is what so .... ? (i do not get it)

Sorry the idea is this. .. imagine I send the app link to some one or we do a big marketing gig and get a bunch of downloads it's a lot easier for people to check the videos right on the app

Think of the videos as product manual

We have the product dash wallet , but there s no manual or FAQs ( videos are better than just text anyway )

Sorry the idea is this. .. imagine I send the app link to some one or we do a big marketing gig and get a bunch of downloads it's a lot easier for people to check the videos right on the app

Think of the videos as product manual

We have the product dash wallet , but there s no manual or FAQs ( videos are better than just text anyway )

k
got it
do not agree tbh
all guides and videos are on the wiki - if people do not look there (we are promoting this right and left) tbh i can not help them

example
my car dashboard does not give me guides how to use / drive the car
that belongs somewhere else as the dashboard is for driving
same with the wallet - wallet is for usage / receive - send coins / not check on guides

Also nobody is going to download an app just on their friends' say so without finding out more about what it is first, either by asking their friends or searching on the internet. If they did they'd be unlikely to have even the interest to navigate the wallet to find the videos.

k
got it
do not agree tbh
all guides and videos are on the wiki - if people do not look there (we are promoting this right and left) tbh i can not help them

example
same with the wallet - wallet is for usage / receive - send coins / not check on guides

Umm... actually many of them do, the user manuals on the onboard display/gps things but I'd bet less than 1% of them ever get used. Including video and map utilities would be a bad idea imho, down that road bloatware lies but a few links somewhere like the help/about pages might be useful.

k
got it
do not agree tbh

example

hi mate , the difference between a good app and normal app is the good app have users manuals having said that it doesnt harm us to do videos / FAQs etc especially given the fact that

MOST USERS DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT CRYPTO

you are assuming it will be smooth sailing for average user , but its not , i still wander around crypto apps as they crash very often or freeze and shit

anyway in this particular case, the idea is we are planning to do a marketing campaign where in we pay you get your friends sign up etc , thats the point

hi mate , the difference between a good app and normal app is the good app have users manuals having said that it doesnt harm us to do videos / FAQs etc especially given the fact that

MOST USERS DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT CRYPTO

you are assuming it will be smooth sailing for average user , but its not , i still wander around crypto apps as they crash very often or freeze and shit

anyway in this particular case, the idea is we are planning to do a marketing campaign where in we pay you get your friends sign up etc , thats the point

sorry - still does not make sense to me
pay them to sign up and hand them the wiki link parallel and done
the manual and the app do not need to be in 1 app / outlet ! r
emember that car and that manual - i wanna drive that car and read that manual parallel but i do not want to drive the car while i am reading on the dashboard how to

sorry - still does not make sense to me
pay them to sign up and hand them the wiki link parallel and done
the manual and the app do not need to be in 1 app / outlet ! r
emember that car and that manual - i wanna drive that car and read that manual parallel but i do not want to drive the car while i am reading on the dashboard how to

Users these days are unbelievably lazy, you realize this only when you lot of marketing campaigns

Users these days are unbelievably lazy, you realize this only when you lot of marketing campaigns

i did enough marketing campaigns and yes i realise that too
chicken - egg all over here
i still prefer to hand them an external link for a wiki
as when they are "really that stupid and lazy" they will not find the link on the app anyway ;)

Back