• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Need 5 Dash to create proposal??

DashContentMaker

Hello guys, Im just wondering, to create a proposal need 5 Dash, I think it's a bit expensive for the moment current Dash price, can Dash team look into this? Because we need more people that can contribute the idea that affordable to help our Dash community.

Hope to hear from everyone soon!

Hello guys, Im just wondering, to create a proposal need 5 Dash, I think it's a bit expensive for the moment current Dash price, can Dash team look into this? Because we need more people that can contribute the idea that affordable to help our Dash community.

Hope to hear from everyone soon!
Make a proposal for 5 dash to reduce the fee to 2.5 dash [emoji214]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Submit a pre-proposal describing your project and respond to suggestions and criticisms. If the community likes your idea, there are 2 or 3 different ways to get the 5 dash proposal fee paid for you.

Having created two proposals it is my opinion that 5 Dash is just the right amount.

It is terrifying to put nearly $1000 of your own wealth on the line, I've sat for days making the case to myself, working on the proposal, building up the courage and intellectual certainty to submit.

The whole point of the 5 Dash is as an anti spam fee and it serves that function perfectly.

If you have a good proposal maybe you can attract donations, or use DashIncubator, or the 1 Dash subsidy from DashTreasury.

Back