DMT Version 0.9.11 released: https://github.com/Bertrand256/dash-masternode-tool/releases/tag/v0.9.11
Version 0.9.11 @Bertrand256 Bertrand256 released this 14 hours ago
Ledger Nano S initial (partial) support - starting masternodes and signing messages Downloading external attributes of proposals from DashCentral.org Fixed issues with multithreading and access do cache database Downloads 52 MBDashMasternodeTool_0.9.11.linux.tar.gz https://github.com/Bertrand256/dash-masternode-tool/releases/download/v0.9.11/ 20.8 MBDashMasternodeTool_0.9.11.mac.zip https://github.com/Bertrand256/dash-masternode-tool/releases/download/v0.9.11/DashMasternodeTool_0.9.11.mac.zip 25.8 MBDashMasternodeTool_0.9.11.win32.zip https://github.com/Bertrand256/dash-masternode-tool/releases/download/v0.9.11/ 30 MBDashMasternodeTool_0.9.11.win64.zip https://github.com/Bertrand256/dash-masternode-tool/releases/download/v0.9.11/ Source code (zip) https://github.com/Bertrand256/dash-masternode-tool/archive/v0.9.11.zip Source code (tar.gz) https://github.com/Bertrand256/dash-masternode-tool/archive/v0.9.11.tar.gz
DashMasternodeTool v0.9.11 released:
- initial support for Ledger Nano S wallets (no sending funds feature yet); thanks to @chaeplin , this part was super easy
- additional data (downloaded from dashcentral.org) in the proposals window, as: proposal owner, title, payment months, etc
- fixed ‘couldn’t lock mutex’ error
- fixed ‘on_btnSaveConfiguration_clicked() missig 1 required positional argument’ error
- a message shown while waiting for confirmation with the hardware wallet’s button
- fixed errors occurring when closing and quickly re-opening the proposals window
- dates/numbers displayed according to the user operating system’s settings
- keepkey support: fixed the ‘Cancelled’ error occurring when entering an empty passphrase
- a few other improvements and error fixes
Ledger Nano users, before you move your collateral to your Ledger, please test the functionality of signing messages using the “Tools-> Sign message…” feature. If this works, then there should not be a problem with starting masternode, as this feature internally uses the message signing function.
Next, I will be focused on finishing support for Ledger Nano S by implementing sending funds feature, that will allow “withdrawing” masternode earnings in a secure way for the masternode’s collateral.